Do I have an eating disorder?

CeAe

Jun 18, 2008
All my friends think that theres somthing wrong with me.
I weigh 8 stone and im a size 6 but i keep on wanting to lose weight.I try to eat 500 calories or less a day to keep the weight off,and I try and do 100 reverse crunshes 50 situps and 50 crunches a day.
I basicly have a fear of losing weight and i feel like i have to lose weight because i cant see myself as being thin.I always feel as if people are starring at my seriously untoned stumoch,and that i look big in what im wearing.I dont think I have an eating disorder,I just dont want to be fat anymore.
do I have an eating disorder,
or am i just a self conciouse teenager?

maybe body dismorphia. thats when you dont see your body as it truly is when you look in mirror.

tell your doctor that you want to lose weight and that you want to do it healthy.., if he/she says that you don't need to lose weight then just get heathy you need to eat alot more than 500 cal. a day to be heathy and with all that exorsize it is really bad not to eat

I think u mite have a eating disorder...u need to talk to someone like a counselor or something

Your thought process is that of someone who has an eating disorder -- but good thing you're not in denial and are making this effort to sort it out! Try to get your thoughts in order with someone you trust.

it seems like you've answered the question yourself
obviously if you have been bothered to write this then it can't be that bad
you may have an eating disorder, but not quite anorexia

you sound like you are in need of some help. Trying to eat less than 500 calories a day is not very healthy. You are killing your development and need to eat at least 1300 calories a day.

you sound like you are in need of some help. Trying to eat less than 500 calories a day is not very healthy. You are killing your development and need to eat at least 1300 calories a day.

yes you have an eating disorder. You can not survive on 500 calories. You need a minimum of 1200. if you eat only 500 you wont loose weight.. Your body will think its starving and stop weight loss. if you eat a healthy 1200-1500 aday you will loose weight. And those exercises are good. but eat more and drink lots of water. Do not vomit, and you HAVE to eat 1200-1500 calories or you wont loose weight and you could die.

omg! your supposed to eat 2000 calories a day. your exercising a lot, also. listen, your anorexic from what i hear. tell your parents and you will go to the hospital. when your anorexic, your own mind tricks you and you grow WEAKER even though you are exercising a lot.

I think that if you carry on the way you are going you are at serious risk off developing an eating disorder. I dont know which counrty your in because if you are a size 6 (us) you are a perfectly normal size but if you are a uk 6 you are tiny and shouldnt even be considering a diet. Im a size 10 uk 6 us and i think i have a great body

ireally think u should get some help talk to someone or somthing i dont think its normal

I think you do have an eating disorder. Please eat and just be yourself...peoplelove you for who you are...f*ck the guys who just want to get in your pants or up your shirt. There not worth it. just go out and have fun with your life while you can. Don't worry about your looks.

If you really want to loose weight...eat a desent amount and excerside daily.

Back