Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can i activate a lost/stolen phone from sprint on verizon?

i found a blackberry 8130 for sprint and wanted to know if its possible to use it on verizon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    if you know its lost/stolen you should try and return it to the owner.

Unregistered

Drink Blue

I found a Lg Dare in the Parking lot at my local wal*mart. I do not want to call and find out whoms phone it may be. Is there any chance i can just activate it? It says initial service needed.

Unregistered
    you guys are all a bunch of fucking cunts "trying to do the right thing" no, okay? You find a blackberry you BESTTT use that shit. Fuckin pussies grow up this is the real world not kandyland where shit gets stolen and returned because thats the way YOU want it. Okay? So calm down the police don't give a fuck about your stolen issues mmkkkkay? Go talk to your fucking counselors about your problems, maybe they can help you return the phone.

Unregistered

Mobilephone1

i found phone and realllly like how much should i wait to activate it or is it ok to use it intill they disactivait it

Unregistered

Losers

Try getting a job and paying for the shit you want...

You might as well just say "so I stole this phone and I want to activate it"

Look in the address book for the most common last name... or an entry named "me" or "home" that is PROBABLY the owner... call them at least once... no more is really required if it's that important to them they will call back.

If they don't return your call in 1 week.. it's yours... but you should at least put a tiny amount of effort forth to do the right thing... if you can't do that amount of effort... you really are just a thief of opprotunity. If someone lays a $20 bill on a table as a tip... your ass probably walks by and grabs that too huh? After all it was just laying there....

Losers.

Unregistered
    To the dumbass who wrote the following...

you guys are all a bunch of fucking cunts "trying to do the right thing" no, okay? You find a blackberry you BESTTT use that shit. Fuckin pussies grow up this is the real world not kandyland where shit gets stolen and returned because thats the way YOU want it. Okay? So calm down the police don't give a fuck about your stolen issues mmkkkkay? Go talk to your fucking counselors about your problems, maybe they can help you return the phone.

You are a fucking dick.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I found a Lg Dare in the Parking lot at my local wal*mart. I do not want to call and find out whoms phone it may be. Is there any chance i can just activate it? It says initial service needed.
    You F***king Thief

Unregistered

Gun Here to care for your every need NOT!!!! haha lol

wow yall are bunch of pussys argueing over somthing that doesnt even matter my god if its not your problem then dont worry about it my phones been stolen more then once and you dont see me crying like no bitch so all you mother fuckers bitching just shut the fuck up and have a nice day hahahahahahahahahahahah

Unregistered
    this thread was a waste

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast