Can i activate a lost/stolen phone from sprint on verizon?

JoseP

Jun 17, 2008
i found a blackberry 8130 for sprint and wanted to know if its possible to use it on verizon.

I found a Lg Dare in the Parking lot at my local wal*mart. I do not want to call and find out whoms phone it may be. Is there any chance i can just activate it? It says initial service needed.

you guys are all a bunch of fucking cunts "trying to do the right thing" no, okay? You find a blackberry you BESTTT use that shit. Fuckin pussies grow up this is the real world not kandyland where shit gets stolen and returned because thats the way YOU want it. Okay? So calm down the police don't give a fuck about your stolen issues mmkkkkay? Go talk to your fucking counselors about your problems, maybe they can help you return the phone.

i found phone and realllly like how much should i wait to activate it or is it ok to use it intill they disactivait it

Losers

Try getting a job and paying for the shit you want...

You might as well just say "so I stole this phone and I want to activate it"

Look in the address book for the most common last name... or an entry named "me" or "home" that is PROBABLY the owner... call them at least once... no more is really required if it's that important to them they will call back.

If they don't return your call in 1 week.. it's yours... but you should at least put a tiny amount of effort forth to do the right thing... if you can't do that amount of effort... you really are just a thief of opprotunity. If someone lays a $20 bill on a table as a tip... your ass probably walks by and grabs that too huh? After all it was just laying there....

Losers.

To the dumbass who wrote the following...

you guys are all a bunch of fucking cunts "trying to do the right thing" no, okay? You find a blackberry you BESTTT use that shit. Fuckin pussies grow up this is the real world not kandyland where shit gets stolen and returned because thats the way YOU want it. Okay? So calm down the police don't give a fuck about your stolen issues mmkkkkay? Go talk to your fucking counselors about your problems, maybe they can help you return the phone.

You are a fucking dick.

I found a Lg Dare in the Parking lot at my local wal*mart. I do not want to call and find out whoms phone it may be. Is there any chance i can just activate it? It says initial service needed.

You F***king Thief

Here to care for your every need NOT!!!! haha lol

wow yall are bunch of pussys argueing over somthing that doesnt even matter my god if its not your problem then dont worry about it my phones been stolen more then once and you dont see me crying like no bitch so all you mother fuckers bitching just shut the fuck up and have a nice day hahahahahahahahahahahah

all yall mf trying to do the right thing u know u have found shit and not returned it so shut the fuck up please fucking are u a fucking angle i kno every 1 here is just a bunch of sinners cunts

I have one of my own old phones which was on an ex boyfriends plan i left him and he reported it lost or stolen is there some way to activate it its with verizon... We do get along now so im sure that he would call if they wouldnt charge him for saying ok i found the phone... and no i didnt find or steal the thing!

Back