As a Christian how do you feel about the islam religion.?

Seselna

Jun 13, 2008
Someone said to me once why should i believe in someone who did not die for us on the cross.

What do you honestly think about the islam religion? Do you as a Christian think they are wrong?

I just am interested in your insight about this matter.
this Q is without any resentment towards other religions. in the end we should all respect eachother. i am just curious what other christians think about it.

Islam is a valid world religion, based upon the same God of Abraham that is core to Christianity. Whether or not Muhammad was a prophet appears to be key to accepting Islam as a personal religion. Islam does not reject the teachings of the Old Testament prophets or Jesus and recognizes the birth of Jesus as a miracle. The major difference is that Islam does not recognize Jesus as Messiah (the Christ) or as the Son of God.

Like Judaism, Islam is a blood feud religion, whereas Christianity is built upon (but not always practiced) forgiveness (turn the other cheek) tolerance, charity, and love.

Edit: If Islam is Pagan, then so is Judaism and Christianity. I'm sorry, but Muslims worship the very same God as Judaism and Christianity. Those who claim that Islam is pagan ignore history and rewrite it to suit their bigoted purposes.

As a Christian i respect the Islamic religion. I do not want to judge them. I disagree on their doctrine, but that is my oppinion. I have conducted much research on the doctrine of the Islamic religion, and also live in a country where there are many who follow Islam (several who are my friends).

Back