Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unlock iPhone for Sprint network.?

I want to sell my iPhone to my cousin but, he said he wants me to unlock it for Sprint network. I know how to jailbreak, but know nothing about unlocking. So does anybody know how? If so how can I activate it for Sprint?

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, sprint network won't take unlocked phone, same with verizon. Only other network that work other than ATT in the u.s. is T-mobile. The new 3G Iphone is impossible to work with Tmobile due to broadband difference.

S3An3Rs

Atom Yes, Iphone will work for Tmobile

Not true. I have an Iphone 3G 16GB Black, bought it off Ebay. I then bought an adapter sim from TheMott | Innovation for Fun, and now the phone works perfectly with T-mobile. I dont get 3G internet, but I also dont have to pay the $30 a month for it, as I just connect to Wi-Fi wherever I go (my house, friends houses, libraries, etc.) Its actually awesome.

Unregistered

Film swithing carriers

can you put a sprint phone onto rogers or viice vera

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PAX View Post
    I want to sell my iPhone to my cousin but, he said he wants me to unlock it for Sprint network. I know how to jailbreak, but know nothing about unlocking. So does anybody know how? If so how can I activate it for Sprint?
    ya friend.I will help you.
    You can unlock your iphone using Remote unlocking method.It's the best way to unlock your mobile.If you are interested in this method visit Classicunlocking.com Here you can unlock your iphone without jailbreaking.