Will a locked AT&T phone work with a Rogers plan in Canada?

hello_bubbles69

Jun 9, 2008
I want to know if I buy a locked phone for AT&T if it will work if I use my ROGERS Simcard and have a ROGERS plan in Canada. In specific the MOTO Z9 is what I would like and I cannot find it unlocked anywhere and they do not sell it in Canada!

No. The z9 is 500 bucks without a contract...and you have to get it unlocked to use it with any other sim card...is rogers a gms company? (Does it use sim cards)? Z9 is a quad band world so you will be able to get service if you choose to get it with att, but you will be charged roaming.

I want to know if I buy a locked phone for AT&T if it will work if I use my ROGERS Simcard and have a ROGERS plan in Canada. In specific the MOTO Z9 is what I would like and I cannot find it unlocked anywhere and they do not sell it in Canada!

Yes,you will do it,
Before put your Rogers sim card,Make sure your AT&T locked Motorola MOTO Z9 mobile is unlocked.If it's locked means,you will need to unlock it.For unlocking you can approach your service provider or else try to unlock your phone using any one of the online unlocking service provide like Unlocking4u.com Here you can unlock your phone at low cost.
[h=3][/h]

Back