Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Good Morning" from Reno/Sparks, NV-USA: how are things where you live - "yukky"

weather, like we have here? I got up way to early: 6:00 a.m.; feel like I need at least another 4 hrs. sleep.

God, does this first cup of coffee taste wonderful; worth its weight in Gold. I think what probablly caused me to arise this early, was having left my radio on all night and had to get up to go to the b.r.: NPR was broadcasting an interview with Sen. Lamar Alexander, who use to be a professional musician; this aroused my interest, and couldn't get back to sleep.

By "yukky" weather, I mean we're still having cool nights, and a number of overcast-gloomy days; which is uncommon here this time of year.

But considering mother nature's having begun to reek her vengence on us, we her "spoilers", that has resulted in global warming, guess I really shouldn't be surprised. Just wondering when an New Madrid or San andreas fault(s) 15.++ magnitude earthquake, will erupt!!!

Floods, tornadoes, snow storms, where you are?
    Alberich

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Morning. Sweet home ALABAMA here. I got up early also and need some more sleep.But a little to hot for coffee so I had orange juice instead. Beautiful sunny day here but hot already. Gonna stay inside and try and stay cool. Enjoy the rest of your day and try and get in some more sleep, think I will do the same.