I don't know what my dream job is called. Is there something that I can do for a living with my passion for cars?........

"Automotive Car Designer?"

My brain is a catalog of cars. All of them, and I mean all of them, domestic and foreign. I would consider my top interest in cars to be in their style and design. I am always critiquing and judging the appearance cars. My mind is always wondering, like how if I were to build that car what I would change on it to better suit the consumer and overall. I've learned that I don't look at cars like other people. I just don't see badges and metal. I see lines, curves, personality, shape, proportion, flow, elegance, and quality. And as I step forward I begin to dissect the inside piece by piece. How does everything flow, ergonomics, quality, schemes, finish, and materials. I sold cars for a year and didn't like it. However, I did fuel my passion for cars because I got to drive many kinds. I don't want to be a Critic or a Machanic..
I love talking about cars and (not to be a knob) have never met anyone with as much enthusiasm or knowledge as myself. I could spend hours talking about any car. I am addiction to surfing the web and learning about new car releases, car technologies, and alternative fuels. I have many other interests, but this is my true passion.

I am from Milwaukee, WI. There is a wonderful art school here called Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design. It sounds very prestigeous and close to par with any other national art school. But is this the route that I take? I love art and EXCELLED in art my whole life. I was not a prodigy but I was good at it and I enjoyed it. But again, is this the route to take? I dream of working in a 100ftx100ft whiny-white-tiled garage with a 1:1 scale car model and talking to my team not just about how we need to do to get this onto the showrooms, but how we are the best in the business and we are creating an unduplicable piece of work (a car).
If you've read this far I thank you very much and appreciate your help. Thank You.
Or do I have to go to business school and get a Masters or Doctorate to get enough respect to be even considered by Toyota, Nissan, Ford, GM, BMW, or Mercedes? I've always thought that this is how you get into those corporate buildings in Detroit or Japan, and not some dork from art school carrying a bit suitcase full of drawings.

??????????????????????????????????????????

As mentions below, this kind of work is limited to the best in the biz, so what happened when I blow 40K$ on art school and don't get that Auto Design Job at Acura or Chrysler. I would absolutely love to sit down and talk to someone who is doing this for a living already and find out what I can do to get there myself.
Sorry about the misspellings, I was rushing and didn't want someone to answer halfway through. THANKS to everyone who reads this and I will do my best. GOOD LUCK TO YOU! and thanks again!!!