does any one know when auditions for the lightning thief movie are?

Lightning Thief Answers (I think)

Well.... It sounds like either a) They have already picked the cast members :( or b) They are going to look at actors and actresses and ask them to play the role :( (don't worry we can still hope!)

the cast is still undecided. im know how u feel. i want to play annabeth

if you live in Dallas (like me) you have a pretty good chance at auditioning- unless you don't have an agent. Every casting director comes to LA NY and Dallas. you might want to get an acting coach as well, otherwise, you have no hope whatsoever. My acting coach is Morgan Fairchild's sister

omg i really want to play clarrise you have no frickin idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the lightning thief

Yeah does anyone know when the tryouts are?

The lightning thief

i wanna be percy real bad and i look liek em to!

omfg u have no idea how bad i wanna be Clarisse!!!! and i have searched through the internet 5 gazillion times and i cant find anything on the auditions... so now im depressed.

Well im sorry to tell you but you need to be reffered by an agent and must have previous on camera experience
Trust me i know im a model/actor i have an actual resume ive been doing this for about 2 years and i still havent been anything big ive been to training classes for weekends 9 hours straight and they wont even accept me cause i need more on camera expirence thats what my agent said
so instead we auditon for a few print ads and a short film

THERE IS NO HOPE FOR ANY OF YOU PEOPLE WITH NO ACTING EXPERIENCE!!!!!
NONE
The film is for expirenced actors ONLY
my agent said i could try out for one of the later films once i get a few more short films ^.^
ive been in so far
Cigearates, Beer, Death
Family Force 5 Music Video
and Shawllow Copy

now i cant be in it with that expirence i dont think any of you have no chance IM SORRY =[

all the people who have read the book have no chance because you are just another of the millions of fans who wants in the movie. you all say your good but are you really or are you just another avid reader who would love to in a movie about a book you love.

well thanks for your optimism.

anyways if there are ANY AUDTITIONS PLZ SAY SUMTHING!! everone is saying august eighth no one is saying WHERE but i know that everyone is saying thas the date good luck wish me luck and plz if anyone finds it tell me WHERE they are

Omg me too

I want the part of annabeth so bad u have no idea. I have all of the looks that he describes her as in the book. I have grey eyes, blonde hair that goes down to my shoulders, i dont wear makeup or jewelery (its very rare if i do). And i have read all of the books and i am also taking drama classes i am also the right age to play the character. And if i did get the part it takes about ayear to film so every time they make another movie, i will be the same age that is in the books. Well anyways i hope you get too try out for the part of annabeth.

I also hope that the other 2 people get the parts of clarrise and percy

Back