Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

**Any New Handheld Gaming Systems Coming Out Soon?!?**?

I know there's the Nintendo DS, and Sony's PSP out. And I'm considering buying the PSP, but it's been out since March of 2005, and i was wondering if there were any other Handheld consoules coming out any time soon (like is microsoft coming out with one, or will there be a PSP2 handheld coming out any time soon?).

Thx any ans.'s... and if there isn't any new handheld consoles coming out soon, i'm gonna go buy the PSP later on Today!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Microsoft has rumored it might might be making a zunegamer. but that's at least a year off and most likly BS.
    i Trashed my PSP once i got a nintendo DS. all the games for PSP are trash all they have is the exculsives which are make me want to threw up. non of are enjoyable. just cheap knock off of PS2 games. i'd suggest getting the DS. i've found about a hundred games so far that are fun and entertaing so far. and so many go thur still.

Unregistered
    well,... there is a new Pandora gaming system coming out prob next year. I dnt own a PSP but i dnt think its worth the money. I have a DS lite nd love it. The Ds lite has games for entertainment and there are also educational games. There is even a game that improves your vision. Also for DS a games that teach you how to cook and give you REAL recipes. A PSP is just a ps2 in midget form nd the graphics suck. Most games are racing, war, grand theft, and like star wars or sonic. The sound is so low u can barely her when u play music or watch a movie.