If you met George W. Bush... What would you do?

S

Sai

i know that there will be security guards and blah-blah... just imagine if you met him alone... then what would you do?

Walk away. He's not worth my time or effort. It would probably take to long to explain to him my real feelings.

To quote the song..."Walk on By"....I have nothing to say to idiots.

Although I can't stomach the man and believe he is not worthy to be president. I would feign acceptance in respect of the position. Then I would go throw up.

tELL HIM i MISS cLINTON...cUZ bush BOY, u SUCK!!!

SCREW ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR THAT ASS!

Shake his hand, and take a picture with him. He's part of history and im just me. It'd be something id have to cherish regardless of his policies and morals, or lack thereof.

I would probably be really nervous, because I would be talking to someone I never met before. I would probably start with something like "hi." I don't know. I'd probably ask him what was up. I wouldn't sound too curious, because I think he wouldn't like that. To put it simple, I would preferrably not meet the president.

Shake my head and walk away....a little more PC than kicking him in the crotch.

I'd ask him why he hates this country so much, that he ran it into the ground in a few years. Why he had so many many innocent people killed? Why there are football fields full of maimed soldiers because of his whim to avenge his father like some stupid addle brained cowboy? You will pay in hell, just wait.

first wipe him up from all that pee the other people said they were gonna put on him ...than ask him if the war was really necessary then i would congratulate him for surviving all those disgusting liberal idiots .... like clinton .... than i would tell him to retire because he sure needs it from all those disgusting liberal idiots ... yeah that's what I'd do ....

Beat him up.....LoL just kidding. If I met Bush alone I would try to start a conversation about why does he makes some of the decisions he makes. I would also tell him why I don't agree with his decisions. Lastly I would ask him for a picture, I really don't like Bush, but how often do you get to meet the President of the United States......

Back