I want to help emancipate my girlfriend, what should i do?

Flash

May 23, 2008
ok, so im 17, and my girlfriend is 16, and yes i truly love her, and you can all say i dont really. but i dont care. anyways, she recently got pregnant, and the mom caught us having sex, and which forced us to tell the mom shes pregnant, because we planned on aborting. but whe she found out, we then decided to keep it. but the mom put her in so much pressure, all the tears and stress and everything to make you feel bad just so she can give up and abort it. so she did, and we thought by her doing what they say, they will forgive her. well not completely, but at least a bit more happy you know, because we know its hard for a parent to see their daughter get pregnant. but anyways, thigs didnt get better. at first it was understandable that the mom wants to keep her away from me. and not talk to me. anyways, the mom pretty much goes with her everywhere, took out her room door, cell phone, no trust, they just continue dragging her down emotionally torturing her. crying. is this a good reasn
she cries all the time, always sad, pretty much cant take it anymore to live with them. she feels bad enough already, and still the family refuses to cheer her up on it, and not even support her. they make her feel worse. she told me once she would rather die. im always going to be here for her, and i want to take her to a safer place where i can stop her crying. is this a good reason to get emancipated?

Back