Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorola Razor???

I've had my fone for about 8 months. It burns when it charges.
    and its memory is sort of messed up bcuz i have 1 pic message locked in my inbox and it says 83% full.

If u have a razor, does urs do this???

Downloads
    Uploads
    you have a 1 yr manufacturers warranty on the phone, call your carrier to have a replacement sent, it will be free as long as there is no physical/water damage to the phone

it should not be getting hot when it charges and the memory definately shouldnt show full

for the memory you could check under the menu > messaging > settings in the bottom left or right > all message > make sure that both auto save & auto erase are set to on

otherwise if you have a lot of pictures, games, ringtones, music saved to your phone it is possible that is why it is saying your memory is almsot full with only one message but definately call to get another phone or battery!

Downloads
    Uploads
    mine dont. if its under warranty go back to the store and get them to send it back to motorola for you

Downloads
    Uploads
    razor chargers SUCK. i've had my razor since october and i've had to get 6 chargers so far because they just stop charging. i dont know if you were asking about that, it was somewhat hard to understand your question, but yeah. lol.

just go ask your local cellphone company.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a razor and it worked just find, maybe you are over charging which is never good. Or it might be defected, remember that if you purchase your phone "new" you have 1 year manufacturer warranty, you should look into that, they'll replace your phone with a new one. Hope this works for you.