What's your opinion of internet romances?

I think unless you meet them in person soon after, it's not real. You don't know the person so you could be falling for someone who in reality is much different than they say they are.

I think there are just as good as people who meet other places like bars or though friends!! My sister in law met her hubby on the net and they are VERY happy been married 6 years now!!

so there shouldn't be a right or wrong answer-correct?

My opinion is if it makes people happy then who am i to say anything -but I do wonder how longlasting they are and realistic. I much prefer meeting people personally before getting involved--with the internet, anyone can say anything and fake it.

When I was 16, I thought I was meeting a hunk who'd I met thru the internet, ha ha so not the case-- he looked like had just escaped from jail with straggly black unkempt hair and he was huge not just in size but stature-not the hunk, blonde hair blue eyed boy I was led to believe was meeting me--learned my lesson and certainly not as naive..

The only thing great about them is u find out who the person is before going off of physical attraction... Now thats saying they are HONEST w/ who they are. On the net u can be anyone u want!

Can't Get an STD !

Fun and Safe - For The Most Part ! IF People are Honest-Which Most are Not !

I think it's silly to try to get to know someone without seeing them and really interacting with them. there are all sorts of annoying bad habits that aren't going to come across and be apparent on the internet

Too dangerous, People lie
Internet romances cost many people their marriages.
There a too many murderers with a myspace

they are no different from any other romances...you could meet someone in a nightclub and not really know who your talking to just like online. everything is a gamble.

I have two relatives and several friends who met their husband or wife on line. It has worked for them. But, I would be REAL cautious. I used to watch The X-Files and......

I believe that Internet romance isn't the way to go. I believe that you should find the way of love by looking at the person from eye to eye that's when you really and truly know that you love someone is when you have that true connection.

I think u should have romances, not on the internet, but in real life because on the interenet u dont know who u are talkin to.

how do u know the person u are"in love" with is even who they say they are

its just a bad situation...

but if u enjoys "dating" a stranger over the computer so be it

Back