Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    steve m

Morrisons or Tesco?

I've been going to Tesco for years and spending around £85 a week on groceries. For the past few months I've been going to Morrisons and spending about £65-£70 on the same stuff. Tesco can stick their Clubcard - I'm staying with Morrisons. Where do you shop?

emma j
    Tesco have been a bloody nightmare for us using their home delivery service. Finally after all manner of cock ups including having bbc's watchdog to get us our refund for items they sent twice, now we've ditched them and are NEVER going back. Thank god for Morrisons, they're far better and I hope they do a delivery service soon, nothing beats their fresh bakery.

sam h
    Waitrose
    It's not as expensive as everyone makes out, and their special offers are amazing.
    I've hit a stage where I think life is too short..quality means a lot these days. And I feed my family of four for about £80 per week, including alcohol.

newgran
    Morrisons,

im an er
    dont shop------do everythink on line

Scarlett
    Tesco's.

Emmarose
    I loathe Tesco, but love Morrisons, even though I have to travel an extra 10 miles, it's worth it.

Cat Queen
    Asda, cheaper than Tescos or Morrisons - Shhh I work for Morrisons!

rebecca s
    im with you on this one i think tesco are getting really expensive i went to morrisons this week and filled a trolly for £50 i usually go to tesco and for £50 come back with about 10 items if you compare prices morrisons are definatly cheaper the only downfall is morrisons dont sell alot of what tesco sell so i end up in tesco anyway

doodle_bug
    i tend not to stick to any one shop when i do my shopping i like tescos but also morrisons cause it is nearer... i do shop in asda but i don't buy fruit there cause it is usually rubbish... and i don't have any loyalty cards with any off them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast