Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can an IP address be tracked to a specific BlackBerry handheld?

I answered some dudes ad on craigslist, kinda hinting at illegal fantasies of stuff. He started saying he does illegal stuff and has adopted kids. I just asked him what he does with them. Then he stopped emailing. Technically, I can't get in trouble, right? I didn't say I do illegal stuff and now I'm wondering if it's a sting to entrap or entice people to open up, then trace their ip or email addys and search and arrest them if they see illegal stuff. It's happened b4 to me (went away for 2 yrs) - I just have a bberry and try to stay away. I don't have a computer (pc or laptop) - can't afford now and too tempting. What do u guys think? Answer my question and please don't start ridiculing me. A lot of bored young guys get sucked into this stuff and don't realize how serious it is in the eyes of the law. Btw if u know someone who's doing it, and u r friendly with them-tell them stop now and buy a new motherboard. Forget they ever did it and start anew - don't let them throw their lives away!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to go to the police and turn him in.

Your claiming bored is a reason for doing stuff like this? LOL NO.......go exercise or get involved with volunteering. That is what you do when your bored.