Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    liseyy

rumors a hot mess

OHMG tell me about it! my rumor does the same exact thing.
    i have to put something heavy on it just to get it to charge!
    its ridiculous because this happened to all my friends who have
    the same phone also. they got new ones... mines at the store now

so hopefully ill be getting a new DIFFERENT phone soon.

Unregistered

Rumor?

I got a question since my rumor broke dude to the deflect sprint wont replace the phone right cause i dont qualify for a new one so does anyone know what to do

Unregistered

Gun

I have a blue LG Rumor through Sprint, and am having similar problems. I have went through three different chargers and the same things happens to everyone. First they will charge fine, then it starts not charging unless it is in a wierd position, and then it will just completely stop charging. I think its the phone, and not the chargers but im going to the store to find out today! I dont have insurance through Sprint but since this is LG's fault im hoping to get this resolved and a new phone. This is completely ridiculous, this phone SHOULD NOT BE FOR SALE.

xxbulletwulfxx

Gun =\ dissapointed

I thought this phone would be pretty good considering i text up storms. 2 Months later then i broke it by dropping it. So i got another one. Bam i got this problem so i thought it was my fault again so i went to get another. Bam another one with same probel and then got another and then same thing. This is my fifth Rumor because i had to exchange it with the same problem. And for each one i started for a by putting them in really gently. It now just wont charge any whats so ever it sucks monkey scrotum. Does any one know how to fix it whats so ever?

mysticganja

Boo

Got my phone less then 3 months ago and now i can not get it to charge... as someone stated if it does not go in with a nice "snug" feel then you prob wore it out by yanking it on and off well mine is as tight as a 16yr old school girl and yet still will not charge trying with it off and seeing if i can get some bar's back but as for it charging NOPE! not happy about this loved my phone up untill 3 days ago started just shutting off when it wanted to and now this.... If this is the BEST LG can give us then LG needs to get out of the cell game!

Unregistered

Flashlight seriously>!

i have the LG RUMOR too. and it flashes red on the sides for no apparent reason too! and my phone completely died ive tried two different outlets to plug it into and it still wont charge. that is my only phone and i have a broken leg and dont have time to go out and get a new charger. what the hell.

Unregistered

Sprint is not for me! Verizon is for me!!

I know the problem cause this happened to me. The problem is that the battery port is broke. Mine just broke the other day for the second time...I dont know why this keeps happening but i think it is all LG phones. My friend had the same thing happen but with the LG Voyager from Verizon. I don't like Sprint myself but i have to keep it cause my dad switch to verizon.... I do recommend the Samsung Incognito from Sprint although..It is supposbly a good phone for texting... Sprint is not my way....Verizon is!!

Unregistered
    i have the same problem. lg sucks big time. ugghhhh and sprint doesnt help. ive had 3 rumors and thy suck

Unregistered

Gun Uhmm..

I've had this phone (LG Rumor) for close to a year and a half, and it's having the "Chord in an awkward position" problem, which just now crapped out on me. This is pathetic, my dad uses a 7 year old Cingular phone, which still works fine except for a holding a charge problem, which isn't major. BUT! This phone broke down between me and a friend dealing with some issues she was going through, of which I was trying to help her with. Needless to say, I'm a little peeved. I don't favor phones, I just doesn't want one the resembles horse dung after just a year of use.

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 force

i have a lg 260 from pocket and my charger doesn't want to work. i have to buy one like every other month. ugh i hate this phone

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast