Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered

Bomb Still sold in NS

I just want to let you know that great white is still around. I live in Dartmouth NS and Great White is sold by NSLC (nova soctia liquor Corporation for those who dont know) and a 1.5 litre bottle cost a little over .

jesus jesus jesus

Gun

i know for a fact that great white is sold in Nova scotia here is the NSLC web site and it shows what stores hold it and how much the store has in stock.

Inventory Availability

Unregistered
    In pei this shit is everywhere, it is the foulest most godforsaken drink ever, your better off chugging bacardi 151 for taste.
    Only buy this shit if your a cheap fucker of an alcoholic, if your just lookin to get drunk, split a quart with your buds

snake^eyes

Devil

I love great white I must say. We used to chug er back when we were in high school. Rocking parties outside with the L or 1.5L bottles. No paper bag either, fuck that. Puking all the time off the shark piss.

Unregistered

Devil Great White

I'm from Nova Scotia as well, the Valley to be exact. That shit was DIRTY! We used to chug it to get hammered in high school and college. We used to chase it down with crackers .... yeah, its still around. I should get some now...... lol

Unregistered
    I just brought a jug back from NS so a buddy could try it... i remember telling him how horrid this stuff was

Unregistered
    haha ahh yes everybody has a great story about that wine . i think i got the most drunk out of that stuff , lol i mean my body was still holding the liquor , haha dont remeber much .. good times!!was also a cheap alternative to get my friends drunk , as there were broke from being in college .

for those looking looking for "greatwhite" , you can find some here in new brunswick , canada in pretty much in any liquor store, called nb liquor , as the goverment owns them all. here the web site Welcome to Alcool NB Liquor

cheers

jerome

Unregistered
    I smuggled a bottle of Great White from Halifax years ago to give my pal in Las Vegas, where it still resides nearly-full in his wine-rack. It has the bouquet of paint remover, but doesn't taste quite as good.

Unregistered
    I have the 1.5 L bottles of GREAT WHITE SHARK for sale in the GTA ontario, and the real donair kits.... 647 740-5475

1.5L $30
    Donair kit serves 10 $40
    serves 4 $20

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12