Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    6digitnumber

my laptop loses its broweser connection whenever i

use P2P programs? my broadband connection works fine on my laptop until i start up any P2P application. once i start one up, i lose the connection to all other web applications such as web browsers, instant messengers etc. the P2P application will continue to work fine however...any ideas?

adhlssu07
    the P2P application may be hijacking your internet connection. It may set your internet options up with a proxy that it uses to connect, which does not have DNS Service which is required for your other applications to work. You might try changing P2P programs. I recommend Shareaza, it is spyware and ad free and it searchs all of the common networks. Oh, it also might be a spyware problem, so try running spybot search and destroy, adaware, and ms antispyware. http://adhlssu07.com/content/view/16/26/ has all of the download links for those applications.

Answ3r3r
    Probably the P2P application is taking control of your internet connection.