T-mobile or Verizon?help me choose...?

Ani

May 17, 2008
for my b'day i want a sidekick LX and ony t-mobile has that and i text a lot so i wanna know if the texting is free or do they charge for texting?i also have a lotta friends so i will recieve a lotta text messages too...
on the other hand i heard verizon has free texting...
is there any phone in verizon that looks like sidekick LX?

which one is better?t-mobile or verizon?
help plzz...........

I have Tmobile and i love it.
it has really good plans for pretty cheap
plus you can call any other tmobile person for free
it also carries good phones

my family plan is
1700 minutes
free text
unlimited internet
free weekend calls
free night calls
free tmobile useers calls

it covers 5 people and where never short on minutes for
$99 a month

We used to have Verizon (when I was little & cell phones were new). I heard that they were really good, just T-Mobile was cheaper.

Verizon seems to have better phones, but I like T-Mobile's because they're 'sleeker'. Verizon has the Envy (which opens to a full keyboard) and the Voyager (touchscreen and opens to a full keyboard). I'm not sure on any other full keyboard phones from Verizon, but you can go here http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewStoreIndex&lid=//global//phones+and+accessories to check it out.

As for signal, friends with Verizon sometimes has singal when I don't, but sometimes it's the other way around. I think it also depends on your phone (I get more signal with my [new] LX than with my Samsung).

Price.. you're going to have to ask my mom about that (LOL). For texting though, it.s $4.99 for 400, $9.99 for 1,000 & $14.99 for unlimited. I'm not sure on Verizon (I THINK they have unlimited now), but its probably cheaper than T-Mobile 'cause T-Mobile's messaging is expensive compared to other services.
Oh, but if you get the Sidekick, you can get unlimited text, IM's, Internet, and emails for $19.99. I have that & I think it's worth it!

I'm going to have to choose T-Mobile because I'm a customer ; I love the Sidekick; and the phones might not have better features, but they look better/sleeker. I hope this helps! Gl!

We used to have Verizon (when I was little & cell phones were new). I heard that they were really good, just T-Mobile was cheaper.

Verizon seems to have better phones, but I like T-Mobile's because they're 'sleeker'. Verizon has the Envy (which opens to a full keyboard) and the Voyager (touchscreen and opens to a full keyboard). I'm not sure on any other full keyboard phones from Verizon, but you can go here http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewStoreIndex&lid=//global//phones+and+accessories to check it out.

As for signal, friends with Verizon sometimes has singal when I don't, but sometimes it's the other way around. I think it also depends on your phone (I get more signal with my [new] LX than with my Samsung).

Price.. you're going to have to ask my mom about that (LOL). For texting though, it.s $4.99 for 400, $9.99 for 1,000 & $14.99 for unlimited. I'm not sure on Verizon (I THINK they have unlimited now), but its probably cheaper than T-Mobile 'cause T-Mobile's messaging is expensive compared to other services.
Oh, but if you get the Sidekick, you can get unlimited text, IM's, Internet, and emails for $19.99. I have that & I think it's worth it!

I'm going to have to choose T-Mobile because I'm a customer ; I love the Sidekick; and the phones might not have better features, but they look better/sleeker. I hope this helps! Gl!

Back