Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Am I the "weird" or "strange" to think this... I am confused with my feelings.?

My family is the best, I could never ask for a better family. My parents and I have the worst relationship ever, but we are slowly getting to know one another. My cousin Jason (not his real name) is my favorite cousin of all. He is understanding, loyal, and he has the best advice. He is easy going, but when you break the rules, there are consiquencises. (I cannot spell, sorry.) His wife is so beautiful, and is just like him. Understanding, kind, and full of life! They have a baby girl named Vanessa (not her real name) but, I love them so much, and Jason and Bailey are like my parents.

Is it weird to love them more than I love my own parents? is it wrong that I'd rather live with them, then in my own home?

I really want to live with them. badly. but, my friends all say it's weird, and strange.. not normal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you sound perfectly normal to me...you just get along much better with them so its natural to want to be with them

Downloads
    Uploads
    you may think that it's weird, but it's your true feelings. There is nothing wrong with being honest with yourself. But you also have to understand that just because they are a your ideal parents doesn't mean that you actually 'love' them more or whatever. You're parents will never be what you want them to be, and do you even know how 'jason' and 'bailey' are under their own roof, without you as a GUEST? If you permentally lived there, then they'd most likely treat you similarly to your parents. They're just trying to raise you, and you, one thing that I have with my mom and her boyfriend is that I'm am completely honest, so they really never have anything to complain about to me. Just be straight forward to your parents, no matter how harsh it might be, they'll understand. Unless you have some really stubborn, close minded people for parents...hope that helped.

{GG}