Please read

admin

Administrator
Jun 17, 2007
Canada
Hello and Welcome to ihav.net.

This is the introductory forum. Why not tell us something about you? When you start your "hello I'm new" thread, please include the following information about your self:

Where you are from. Your interests, hobbies, how you spend your time...

This is not mandatory, of course, but it would help us know you better.

Enjoy your stay at ihav.net and thank you for being a part of our community.

:be polite:Let me "clean it up" a little for you, just the grammar...

I like tomatos, and they are good,
And chimneys possessing cockapaddles.
I am one who eats doorknobs,
And cream cheese, wondering
How many states are in the U.S.A.
But now my poem is reaching an end,
And because I like poodles, I must now
Say goodnight...
Buenos noches...

Hi i"m new here, i just want to say hello to all members:all mighty:, Hm; this forum has a really good smiles:)

:capitulate:Let me "clean it up" a little for you, just the grammar...

I like tomatos, and they are good,
And chimneys possessing cockapaddles.
I am one who eats doorknobs,
And cream cheese, wondering
How many states are in the U.S.A.
But now my poem is reaching an end,
And because I like poodles, I must now
Say goodnight...
Buenos noches...

Yes, excellent poem! I don't know if you'll win...but keep up the good work...you have a natural talent for it...

hi to all this is hotter and i have recently joined this community site and i hope you all are enjoying here.

ok

Thanks for sharing this. In exchange, I will show you my ipad tips.As you know, ipad is popular now, if users need to transfer music from ipad to mac, download ebooks on ipad, just do it like this.

Okay for a first try, but it needs work. I would start by fixing your spelling mistakes, and grammatical errors. Run the spell check, and shouldn't it be "I once ate a doorknob" than perhaps try for something deeper, saying "my poem is reaching an end" declares "I'll put anything to get up to my word count". Also, what are

Hello everyone.

My name is Angellena. I work in an law office, and really enjoy living in Canada these last 4 years.

The people here are extremely nice, and considerate.

I hope to get to know a few of you better, but please bear with me. My previous experiences of making friends on-line have been enlightening to say the least.

Back