I have these small black dots down the sides of my fingers?

T

trish

I noticed it a couple days ago but I had been using black permanent marker and it looked like it just hadn't come off but they are still there. They are down the sides of all my fingers now, they aren't raised at all. They literally look like if you wash off permanent marker and there are those little spots left, but it isn't that. They don't hurt at all and they are only down one side of each finger - the same side on all of them.

I'm trying to find a doctor, but I just moved and I'm having a lot of trouble finding someone and I'm kind of getting scared. Has anyone heard of anything that could be this?

I tried to look online and some people said it was cysts or something like that but these aren't that I don't think, because they aren't raised at all and there is ALOT of them, each dot just a bit bigger than the point of a needle.

Thanks for any help!

Black Dots

Ahh I have the same thing. I just noticed the dots today and I thought I could find an answer for them on the web... turns out I can't!

As do I! But mine are on the tips of my pinky finger. They don't hurt at all, and it looks kind of scary!

oh

I have it too! but in all of my fingers for a couple of days and it doesn't hurt at all.

Me too!!

I have the exact same thing but its all over my ring and middle finger, then also on my thumb a bit, it looks like ink, but i looked closer and it is under the skin... weird, like a tatoo

same.

i have that too but there inside of my fingers, like there trying to get out or something.
it dont hurt btw.

Same!

I have the same thing! I wasn't even using a permanent marker, it was like magic marker and not even a black one, but later i looked at my hand and there were dots all over my pinky and ring finger. That was like four or five days ago and they seem to be fading now, but they're still there a little...it's the weirdest thing!

Me too. I had it on my middle finger and on my ring finger. But mine went away in a few hours. I tried biting some of the skin off but whatever the dots were made my fingers softer than usual. It'll most likely fade away soon.

I have the same thing,, it started with one dot, which after a couple of weeks started to hurt. I now have about five pinprick black dots on my thumb slightly raised, but i can't find an answer anywhere?

me too

i have about 12 of these things on my thumb not caused by marker or any pen they just appeared, they hurt when i touch them and when i bend my thumb, at fist i had one and i have tried soaking it in hot water to get this out and i recognised 11 more appeared and they are really small can you help ?

wait, i have these on my fingertips too and its really bothering me because i have nooo idea where they came from and they're not going away its too wierd. i wish i could just get an answerrrr as to why they're there!

I have recurring dots on my right thumb. I've had them come and go now for at least 5 years. They are the weirdest thing. They are always on my right thumb and they've never hurt. Anyone know what they are? Some expertise would be nice.

Instead of everyone agreeing that they have them too, does anyone have an actual answer for this??

I have one tiny pin prick VERY black dot quite low down on my middle finger, looks like a dot of liquid eyeliner but has been there for weeks! Does anybody know what this might be??

I have them too

I just woke up this morning and saw them, they dont hurt, but i tried getting them out with a knife, but they are just too far in there. I dont know what they are, but i fear they are bug eggs...but thats just me being overanylizing, i hope

um I be leave they are seeds for warts I had about 50 of them one time on just one of my thumb's and then about 2 months later it go's away(but it was about 2 year since I have had a lot so maybe more time then that) , just keep picking they out use your nail or a needle to get they out of there and aaa don't quit hope this help's

Nice work with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information which we all need, helpful iformation. I would like to thank you for the efforts you shown remarkble writing skill in this nice thread.

Yeah I noticed mine earlier today and it was a dark brown color and now it turned black. It's not bumpy it's flat and it looks like pen dots. I tried using nail clippers to cut off some of the skin (because it looked like it was on top of the skin) it kinda worked? Idk it didn't want to hurt myself so I didn't cut deeply into the skin of my finger. Btw I have it on my right pinky and my left ring finger. There's only one on my pinky but 4 tiny dots on my ring finger. The dots that are very close seem to be joined by a really faint black line... Anyway I read on the Internet that it should go away in a few days so please tell me what happened to you guy!! Btw the dots are really small like a millimeter or two

Back