Video/youtube handler on LG rumor?

Mar 16, 2008
when i go to youtube, it says i need a handler, when i follow the link provided, it takes me to a page with no download to take...

what do i do?

Ok u access the web through ur phone and then you should get an update within the next week.

rumor lg

wat if ur phone say theres no update when u try and u still have the old update

Quite possibly the most informative thread I've found on the internet concerning the Rumor and how to get the video / youtube handler. :clap2:

I HATE CHRIST!!!!!! I THINK IT IS FUNNY HE WAS NAILED TO THE CROSS!! I WISH ALL THE CHRISTIANS WOULD PUT DOWN THEIR STUPID FAIRY TAIL!! I WILL LAUGH THE DAY JESUS BURNS IN HELL!! ANYONE WHO REPLIES NEGATIVELY TO THIS, I WILL SHOOT OUT YOUR KNEES, SOAK YOU IN BARBECUE SAUCE AND LEAVE YOU IN THE WOODS FOR BEARS. Have a good day:)

blasphemy

I HATE CHRIST!!!!!! I THINK IT IS FUNNY HE WAS NAILED TO THE CROSS!! I WISH ALL THE CHRISTIANS WOULD PUT DOWN THEIR STUPID FAIRY TAIL!! I WILL LAUGH THE DAY JESUS BURNS IN HELL!! ANYONE WHO REPLIES NEGATIVELY TO THIS, I WILL SHOOT OUT YOUR KNEES, SOAK YOU IN BARBECUE SAUCE AND LEAVE YOU IN THE WOODS FOR BEARS. Have a good day:)

If its a fairy tail then hell does not exist, therefore it would be impossible for him to burn in hell. But Hell does exist, So that means its not a fairy tale and jesus is not in hell. died for our sins.

btw caps rage + Logic fail = burns in hell

Back