ok i have had my hamsters for 6 months and they are different sex and i

J

Justin j

still dont have babies why? Is there a way i can help them have babies because i have been preparing for little hamsters every sence i got my hamsters? PLease help me

Tini creatures are difficult to sex, maybe you got the genders wrong. Hamsters of different genders should be very prolific. :-(

Girl who knows cool stuff

A) they dont like eachother
B) they are not proper age group or different ages
C) one cant reproduce
D) they are not yet ready and will soon
THX 4 reading!!

I know a lot about hamsters and i know that they need to get to like eachother and there is the process of the babies forming in the mamas tummy. I have tons of hamsters now because same with me...i breed hamsters. But if you havent checked in the woodchips or under hideout they might be in there.

Also the Dad hamster will eat the babies if kept in there long enough so it is very important that once the mom gives birth SEPARATE them imediatly. There is the possibility she already gave birth and the father went canible. Sad but true. Just sugestions from a pro. not to brag.

Why would you want a bunch of ugly little baby hamsters? They're not worth anything and you'll regret it. Maybe they don't like each other? Maybe one is sterile, or gay? I'm sure there's such a thing as gay masters. Or maybe they're related...

You could probably help by lighting few candles, putting on some soft music, maybe prepare and little bubble bath and spread some rose petals around their cage. Or maybe they feel pressure and really aren't ready to have babies. Maybe their Mom's been nagging them for grandchildren....

my old ones had the same problem it ended up that we gave them away then got a phone call saying one of them killed the other so watch out it might be over territorry

help them? gross...

why dont you just leave em alone and theyll do it when they want!

no u cant help dem . if dhey r not xompatible . they just arent . relax . when da time comes it will come .dont rush it.

no u cant help dem . if dhey r not xompatible . they just arent . relax . when da time comes it will come .dont rush it.

are u sure the not the same sex?
and a hampster isnt just going to hump something for the likes of it...hampsters arnt little fire rockets.

get new hamsters. They dont like each other obviously. Or you could force fuck them, but that could get messy.

the female may have fertility problems

but good luck on the babies. My rabbits had them and it was one of the best experiences of my life.

but good luck on the babies. My rabbits had them and it was one of the best experiences of my life.

Back