do you think the government is discriminating by hiding Christmas...

Lardiver

Feb 17, 2008
...trees,saying happy holidays instead of merry merry christmas. they say they dont want to offend anyone. but they are offending the christons,the north american people.Im a bit late for christmas,but the goverment this is really helping to keep rasist alive by doing this.also I know my speling is bad but no spell check in this part.

Yes I do! They don't won't to offend atheists. That really sucks. Let the atheists go to another country where they don't believe in God and live with there! Don't come over here and try to change our country! God Bless You!

Yes I do! They don't won't to offend atheists. That really sucks. Let the atheists go to another country where they don't believe in God and live with there! Don't come over here and try to change our country! God Bless You!

No! They'r trying to not be discriminating. Not everyone in North America celebrates Christmas. Not everyone in the United States is Christian. I personally celebrate Christmas but I think it's horrible of people to get offended by people trying accomodate other people's religions. I don't think Christians should be offended by someone saying Happy Holidays, you should be respectful of those around you, realize that not everyone shares your beliefs and quit trying to impose your views on the rest of the world.

First of all, bombarding us with all the Christmas music and decor is anoxious. It's all a marketing thing. I don't go shopping during the holidays for that reason. It's got nothing to do with racism. It's all financially driven.

Back