13 going on 30 movie question?

hannah345meow

Mar 22, 2008
Was Jenna really the one giving Poise's idea to Sparkle? Is that why Lucy found the letters to Sparkle in Jenna's desk?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArZyzM4B8hTRsrRQk5HTerTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080425174739AAp9KJE

yes it was lucy finds it it while shes looking for jennas ideas for the promotion Jenna wanted origionally to give the ideas to sparkle but then when she turned into the 13 year old, she didnt want to

yeah, before the 13 year old self knew about it, she was a bitch before the old jenna showed up!!

yes, but the 13 yr old jenna didnt know about, she finds out the same time as the audience.

Yeah, it was really Jenna
She just didn't know about it
i'm actually watching this movie right now! haha

Anyways, so yeah she turns 30 and realizes how mean of a person she grew up to be, for instance the whole sparkle - poise thing, and i guess she didn't know about it.

She was but then when she made her wish and started living her life as 30 she wasnt giving the ideas anymore.

Its complicated but i hope this helps

yea in her life when she was mean she was sending all the ideas from poise to sparkle. thats ehy when the guy had all the covers of the mags on the wall they looked the same, cuz she sent them to sparkle so they could make it better and she made money off of them. lucy got mad when she found them because she ws gonna lose her job because of poise going downhill and she was pissed that jenna was different anyways. and cuz she was getting a lot of attention from the boss for helping the pics and stuff with maddie

no Jena had no plan to give that to sparkle. It was just letters from sparkle inviting Jena to join them. The idea was originaly for Poise.

The old Jenna was giving away the ideas. But once she became the new Jenna (i.e.: the 13 year old Jenna in the adult's body) she realized it was wrong and stopped doing it.

yah she was, i just watched it
Jenna never new because since she skiped everything, her whole life she skiped she was a sixth chick right, and the six chicks are mean, rude and uncarable.

Back