Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    ?Alyssa_Nikki?

just got unlimited texting w/ verizon. does that include unlimited instant messaging?

yeahh.
    cuz i need to noe.
    before i go crazy
    w/ aim on my fonee (:

thanks ily guyss<3

Pastinky
    For instant messaging (AOL, MSN, Yahoo) Verizon utilizes text so for every IM you send or receive it will count as a text message and be taken out of your text plan.....if you have. If you have unlimited as you stated then you shouldn't have to worry as it's UNLIMITED!!! )

Unregistered
    uhm idk.. because i read on this other forum it says it does charge u 1.99/mb. and my bill is $394 and i have unlimited text, also my bill last month was only $130. With Verizon. i think it will charge u if u dont have the data plan

Unregistered

verizon wirless... plan help

i have verizon wirless and i splait 700 min with my mom a month but we also have unlimeted text messagin and i was woundering if that covers picture messaging an video messaging too cuz we went over the bill and i want to see if the pic messaging is the reason why

Unregistered

Heart New

picture messageing is counted as a regular message.. so that cant be the reason.

Unregistered
    <<< lol i need to know too if it charges you for aim