Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    &&lucyxx

jenny humphreys from the gossip girl NOVELS?

this is just a random question. but i kind of feel the need to know what others think.
    BTW, you will probably only be able to answer this if you read the gossip girl novels, and MAYBE if you watch the tv show of it.

ok well i was reading one of the gossip girl books.
    and one of the characters, jenny humphreys, is aged 14 and has a 34D cup size.
    anyway, throughout the book she is majorly emphasized as the 14 year old girl with the spectacular chest. and i mean REALLY emphasized in every way.

anyway. i was reading this and i was just thinking.
    i cant BELIEVE how much this is overdone.
    because i would just LOVE to know why a 34D is considered so magnificent for a 14 year old. i know its definitely above average. but come on. the seniors in gossip girl MUST be that size if not bigger. why is this considered so amazing?

i know some 13 year olds with DDs.

i was thinking it COULD be the authors way of making the character appear more important. idk.

Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all she is a DD and if you really want to find out why it is so important go read the GG prequel and it explains it all there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww! i love those books! I just finished the last one =( Blair and Serena wear a 34b in the novels. It states that several times. a 34d is actually huge. Im 15 and i only know one person who wears a d. My grandmother wears a 36d so there you go! A 34d is huge for a 14 year old girl.The author puts emphasis on Jenny's chest because that is why Chuck, Nate and all the other guys find her attractive.

zoe
    Wot she said