Girls: well it's been two weeks nearly plus the 4 weeks of easter holiday?

• Thread starter fostering John parrot
  • Start date
F

fostering John parrot

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhQGkWwp0cgo7KKv_iEvT44hBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20080411063603AAneu2n

background info on the situation(above)

i do not really know what to do coz i have not seen her at all because the are schedules are totally difference ever since the lecture we both use to go to got canceled.

I only got 4 weeks b4 the summer holidays begin, i could either w8 and hope to meet her by chance and then ask her out but chances are low or i cld just call her and ask her out for lunch or picnic.

i don't like doing things by mobile because it makes me look clingy but i have given it 6 weeks but she has'nt responded to me so im not sure if she is interested in me

im so confused on what to do. im thinking of leaving it but it seems like a waste that i will never know what she would of sed.

please help,
i think this time no-1 will answer,question is way too long

anyway who does give a good opinion then thanks
i meant 'anyone'

Ok i feel a bit bad for you as youre desperatley seeking an answer

It doesnt look good though does it? i mean 6 weeks :S However, what will it hurt to call her and ask her for that picnic? Don't live life with regrets, it's better to be shot down than to wonder whether you would have or not, helps draw closure and move onto another woman, who is better :D

Hope i helped

Let me know how it goes :D

xxxxx

Back