Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Must be a Verizon thing. I know for a fact that with ATT it is not required if you only want to use it as a phone and for text messaging.

♥

Does anyone have the Blackberry Pearl? if so....?

If so, do you know if you have to pay the extra $30 a month for internet/email? Because I wanted that phone but i dont need the internet stuff so i was going to block it. but they said i couldnt do that and that blackberry made you pay.

i have verizon, but my friend with at&t has it and she said she doesnt have to pay it? so is it just a verizon thing? because the people at the store said everyone had to pay it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They Lie! You don't need the Internet or email for this phone! i use to have it with Tmobile and didn't have them! But I think that the phone sucks, so i bought an IPhone! Now I love the Iphone the greatest invention since sliced bread!