Since i forgot my nokia security code and i already got my security master code,...

M

Michael W

nokia has a auto over ride code of something like *#12345#* then -send- or *#00118#* -send
either code will put u into the programming of the fon n u can get to ur fons secret code (actually see the code) thru this window...

The same thing happened to me. but my cell phone is prepaid ( i have to buy minutes for my phone from wal-mart)
so i called tracfone 1-800-867-7183 ( only call the number if your cell phone is pre-paid and is by tracfone)
i called them and told them that i forgot my security code and when i type in the master code " code error" comes up, so they asked for my phones "ESN" number and cell phone number, they tried a few things and it never worked so they had to sent me another phone but it wasn't new it was reconditiond and i had to send my old one back when i got the phone it was not the same type of phone that i had it was an updated phone so if you want to same phone you have tell them. hope this helps

...how can i use it ? I already try entering the master security code but i still got a "Code error" response

The same thing happened to me. but my cell phone is prepaid ( i have to buy minutes for my phone from wal-mart)
so i called tracfone 1-800-867-7183 ( only call the number if your cell phone is pre-paid and is by tracfone)
i called them and told them that i forgot my security code and when i type in the master code " code error" comes up, so they asked for my phones "ESN" number and cell phone number, they tried a few things and it never worked so they had to sent me another phone but it wasn't new it was reconditiond and i had to send my old one back when i got the phone it was not the same type of phone that i had it was an updated phone so if you want to same phone you have tell them. hope this helps

...how can i use it ? I already try entering the master security code but i still got a "Code error" response

How many times did you try this code?
If you need trustworthy master reset code visit Unlocking4free.com Here the will ask your mobile model no,imei.After that they will generate your reset code via e-mail at free of cost.Recently i unlocked my mobile here.I like their services.

How many times did you try this code?
If you need trustworthy master reset code visit Unlocking4free.com Here the will ask your mobile model no,imei.After that they will generate your reset code via e-mail at free of cost.Recently i unlocked my mobile here.I like their services.

Good better best

Informative post.

Semma post machi...

Where did you get the master reset code from? If it was from some generated source, the code must be a wrong one. You need to get the accurate master reset code from any trusted source. For example, you can visit Unlock-Free.com and get the accurate master reset code for most of the basic model Nokia phones for free. Good luck.

Back