when will business/government realize that they cannot keeping passing all the extra

cemlkd

Apr 16, 2008
costs on to the workers ? just read planes are going charge for a 2nd bag or gas prices going up causing the grocery prices to go up for example?

just wait until you get your "yahoo" bill for posting this. and dont you worry, the days of having to pay for visting websites, or rather, "surfing" websites is coming. just like cable tv, you want full access to internet, you pay the premium price,just want local access, you get a cheaper deal. time warner or who ever i read it was is already making plams to do this. Microsoft buying out yahoo has huge potential to change the net in the fashion i just mentioned.
only thing i can sau to make you feel any better is....you could always live in a 3rd world country, with no lights, no food, no car, no clean running water....hell, whats the usa without a greedy government? it all pisses me off too.

the economy goes in cycles, sometimes things are good, sometimes things are more expensive. you also cant avoid inflation. i suggest just being satisfied with the liberties that we have. things like freedom, no dictatorship, etc. also think how hard it truly is to run a country and the corresponding economy! it is frustrating but research some communist countries or third world countries and you will feel much better about America. also, earn a good income, continue to work hard, and save your money and you wont really worry about how much things cost!

the economy goes in cycles, sometimes things are good, sometimes things are more expensive. you also cant avoid inflation. i suggest just being satisfied with the liberties that we have. things like freedom, no dictatorship, etc. also think how hard it truly is to run a country and the corresponding economy! it is frustrating but research some communist countries or third world countries and you will feel much better about America. also, earn a good income, continue to work hard, and save your money and you wont really worry about how much things cost!

yeah... uhm, they can keep doing this and they will keep doing this.

it is not up to the government to realise anything, the gov't doesnt care, they are not interested in you.

it is not up to business to realise this until it's explained to them. you explain it to them by saving all of your money instead of spending it.

Back