Alright guys, I need your opinions please. Here's the deal, I live in Ohio?

• Thread starter Wutz it worth 2 ya?
  • Start date
W

Wutz it worth 2 ya?

with my husband and our two children, we've been here for almost 14 years now. My parents live in Maryland and we don't see each other much. My Mother never wanted me to begin with and she made it no secret to me the whole time I grew up, told me over and over again straight to my face. My Dad wanted me and he always favored me over my brother and sister, which look NOTHING like me, odd? Ok, well, everytime my husband and I buy our kids something, she's got a problem with it. My Dad bought some property close to me and deeded it to me, because he knows that when he leaves this world, she's screw me in the end and give me nothing. My siblings are in their middle 40's and they don't work, live with different people all of the time, basically bums, but dear ol' Mom takes they're defense totally, and puts me down, like always. I'm the one with 2 businesses, rental property, a vacation home and a permanant home, rv, nice vehicles, yet she still sees no good in me, never has. Well, .........
recently I find out she's talking sh!t about me, my husband and our kids. I'm not shocked but I am highly pissed off about this one thing. She's telling everyone that WE"RE BUYING OUR CHILDREN"S LOVE, I am SO pissed that she said such a thing! My parents were due to come here for a visit, I told my Dad he's welcome, but leave his ungreatful, hateful b itch at home, I don't want her here. WHY would she say such a nasty thing?

Is it a crime for us to provide for our children now?

What is her f ucking problem?

Sorry, but I am furious.
She sticks money in a card for our kids for Christmas and mails it, she's never spent a Christmas or birthday with either one of our kids, yet my brother married a s kank with 8 kids, not his and she shops for them!
Outside of the card twice a year, she does nothing for our kids, her own grandchildren. She's never went out of her way for our kids. Our children are old enough to understand the crack she made and they're also both VERY mad at her.

Back