Do you ever suspect that the folks with Bluetooth earpieces are just psychos talking

You're right about that. At it's inception, the Bluetooth company's slogan was...
Bluetooth: "Keeping you and your personalties...connected."

Hold on, I'm getting a call...
...yes?
Oh, hey zan'b'anjos. No, I'm busy right now. Wait a sec', I gotta put you on hold...I have another call...
...Oh, hey zan'c'anjos, I'm on the phone with...that's right! How did you know?!

i once thought a guy i was in a lift with was talking on a bluetooth earpiece...nope, he was just crazy!

That's what I've actually thought every single time. Then I have to remind myself that they probably have one of those in their ear. I can barely tell they're there at first though!

i once thought a guy i was in a lift with was talking on a bluetooth earpiece...nope, he was just crazy!

yeah...sometimes....what really gets me is when they will be talking on the phone, and looking directly at me...i have often mistaken, a "hi", or "how are you doing?" for the person on the other end as being for me and answered, and then get stupid look from the person.

Hey!! I resemble that!! LOL. I guess you saw me with my new toy in my ear, now I just have to get a cell phone. =)

Back