Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My LG Rumor screen is broken, what do i do?

Problems with my LG Rumor screen:
    -turns black and white stripes with noise all over

If its not doing the last one, then it does these:
    -the screen is slanted
    -screen is flipped
    -screen freezes
    -screen turns all white
    -it keeps blinking white

I don't know what I did to cause it...I just checked for the time one day and it showed up with a slanted screen. I've dropped it before, but that was way before this started. I got the phone around January or February, and im not sure if LG gives me a warranty for it...what do i do?
    now it never goes back to normal and its really hard to text or read text.

Unregistered
    the same has happened with my rumor. its a defect on the phone, only with the black ones, where sliding it pops some contact which ruins the screen. your only option is to get a replacement. i'm on my third rumor now and its broken. i'm going to see if sprint will just let me get another phone.

Unregistered

Star Blue rumors

ive had like 5 rumors now and mine just broke so now i'm on 6. This last one lasted for like 3 weeks and ive never dropped it or the others. is a major defect and LG needs to do something. all you can do is get a new phone and have insurance on it.

Unregistered
    yea, mine has been doing this for a while and if you did slide it out, creating the contact this happened. when it freezes if you create enough contact it will come back, but only in some instances.

Unregistered
    This happened to my two Rumors. Ive only got it back on the screen once. And its not just the black ones its all of them. Because Ive had a blue and a green one.

Unregistered

Life's Good

Yeah............i have a white one and it keeps on doing it to me. But i figured out that if you slide it up and put some (a little) pressure, then it will usually come back. But this phone has had a lot of defects with it. Oh well, "Life's Good", right?

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 f***

this makes me so mad I hate the rumor and i cant get a new fone i have an old crap one

GHETTO STORY

Pda ghetto story

i have a rumor 2 well this is the second one and the first time the slid up screen will freeze up and do everthin else that it wanted, then got the same phone again 2 months later the screen would change to black and whit im just gonna try an get a rant

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 yeah me to

i have an evy 2 and the thing is like black with colored lines all over the inside. do they even make that phone anymore?