"Easy Curves"[[as seen on tv]]?

M

MissKaitlynAnn

I just saw the commercial for it & i was wondering what the people that have ALREADY TRIED IT thought. I don't care what it does to the size of my breasts, but i would like them to be lifted & firmer.
thanxx.
^_^

then get some lite hand weights and hold your arms out at shoulder level and pull them straight apart...do not bend your elbows, do that 20 or so times a day and do it bending your elbows the same amount...that should firm up the muscle that runs along side of your breast giving your boobs an enhanced apearance.

Weight lifting I think can help firm up your boobs, also the right kind of bra.
Can somebody help me?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Agu_P0wStQtxbqwROOfy4R_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080419185117AABUtHr

are you seriously going to waste money on something that won't be permanent. Breasts are just fat. goodness. Who are you trying to impress? If it's your husband, you know he aready loves you. so ya.

are you seriously going to waste money on something that won't be permanent. Breasts are just fat. goodness. Who are you trying to impress? If it's your husband, you know he aready loves you. so ya.

Back