Buying a new laptop...?

B

benji

Okay, I know there are a lot of similar questions on here so I'll be brief:
I'm looking at getting the HP Pavilion tx1418ca or another model very close to that one. Anyone heard anything bad about it? (like is my processor going to explode 1 day after the warranty expires, etc.)
Or are there any similar and better laptops on the market that anyone's come across?
Thanks ~ Benji :)

I love my HP. Really user friendly, alot of personalization options, Mine has Windows vista, intol centrino duo and lightscribe. I reccomend buying at Costco, they have a great electronics return policy and they have mark downs constantly

um i have an hp like that and it tends to overheat. and it is SO loud, the fan i mean. try going a little bit smaller and when you look into them check out

overheating possibilities
battery life
if the touchpad has a scroll bar
size
whether or not the ability to pick up internet is in the computer, or if you have to buy a seperate usb to get it.

Don't buy a laptop at all. With today's competing market, your machine will become obsolete within two years; do yourself a favor and save that money, invest it in a super-robot. It doesn't matter what lap-top you get, it will be garbage next year.

um i have an hp like that and it tends to overheat. and it is SO loud, the fan i mean. try going a little bit smaller and when you look into them check out

battery life
size
whether or not the ability to pick up internet is in the computer, or if you have to buy a seperate usb to get it.

battery life
size

I have a HP Pavillion, works great. I bought it as a re-certified unit from newegg. It did have a problem, when I got it, it ran hot, sent it to HP, they fixed it and it runs great now.

You could look up in ebay or craiglist i sure it have and cheap price

I dunno, but I have a Dell Inspiron and I like it for the most part!! And it's easy to get help when you call Dell!!

Back