what is wrong with my friend, and what do i do??

holliee

Mar 17, 2008
OKay well my friend has been acting really weird lately. Last night we were texting and she was telling me stuff about her life like how she was cutting and didnt know what to do, and i've been on that boat before so i was helping her. I thought it made us closer but then today was so weird. Like we were in class and she would write me a note saying stuff like go f$$ urself. and then she asked me if i liked this guy and i said idk and she stabbed me with a pencil!! and it made my arm bleed! Then today i was trying to sneak out of class early like i always do, and she grabbed my purse and told me i couldt leave!! i dont know if i even want to be around her! but i sit by her in one of my classes. what do i do?

Sit down with her in a public place and tell her you are through with her. There is no reason why she should act like that because you like a stupid guy. That is rediculous and you should do something about it. She is no friend and she is probably making it up that she cuts herself. If she honestly does then she should go and get help.

this may sound a bit like a cliche, but i really think you should outright confront her and cut the being nice and considerate stuff, cuz if she's treating u this way and all u want to do is help (which i truly do believe u, so i think that is the case) then confront her and tell her what you've just told us. explain to her why you are confused and try to get her to talk. most likely she's going through a tough time, so help her through it as a good friend, but remind her she's not the only one with problems and that she really needs to stop taking it out on other people. i hope it helped. some tough love

first off sounds like a mental disorder of some sorts. try e-mailing her or texting her asking what is going on. If she wont tell you or she gets even more mad, avoid her. If you cannot avoid her, take it to your principle. I know you don't want to get her into any trouble, but just think of the trouble the both of you will be in if its not brought up to an authoritative figure. The principle can contact her parents, maybe get your friend into the school counselor, and possibly request that her parents get her into therapy to see whats going on. Or if you're close with her family, you could try talking to her parents as well, sit down with her parents, then have a chat with your friend and her parents. Hope one of those works for you! And hope all goes well for you and your friend

she is acting really insecure...u should try and talk to her or tell her that what she is doing is hurting you, if that does not work then tell an adult or just forget her..u can even ask one of her close friend what is wrong with her!

sit down with her and talk. tell her how you feel and that you are worried about her and the way she has been acting. if that doesnt work, get help from an adult or a school counsilor. they will be able to help her, because she clearly has been acting strange and dangerous.

u can ignor her or u can tell the teacher on her!!!but u can also do is that u can do stuff back to her!!!of go 2 a diffrent school

if she's making you uncomfortable you really should take a break from this girl. its great that you tried to help her with her cutting but if she doesn't even thank you for being concerned, it doesn't sound like a friend to me. and if she's saying things like go f*** yourself and stabs you, thats just not right. give her some room to cool down a bit. i think she needs it.

hmm...i think your friend has a serious problem that might be bothering her.Maybe(=

If she's not joking around, there is something seriously wrong with her. She isn't a real friend. Stay away from her.

that hoe is nuts, kick her ass, put her in her place let her know she is trippin!

Wow, I'd either try to sit down and talk to her. Find out what's wrong and why she is acting like that.
If that doesn't work, maybe you could tell a adult.
If she doesn't care stay away from her.
You don't want to get a serious injury.

Cutting becomes a habbit when thinking is too painful. It's got to stop, but the reason it started has to stop too.

This is too big for you to fix, you guys gotta get help.
Good luck, God Bless.

Shes becoming outwardly violent and its time you talked to an adult at school and tell them what is going on with her. Tell the counselor or a teacher. Also ask if you can change seats. Until she changes you shouldnt be around her she could hurt you.

U & her need 2 talk in order 4 this 2 work out. It could cost u ur friendship. IDK wat happened with her but u should try to help her with wat she's dealing with & get her feeling herself.

She sounds like she's really going through some tough times. Her problems are more than you can handle. You should report this (confidentially) to your school's counselor so she can get the help she needs. No one needs to know that you were the one to report it. Don't feel bad for getting her help, you'd feel worse if she really hurt herself and you hadn't said anything.

Try to avoid her the best you can.
Stab her with the pencil next time.
Maybe its PMS? or you could have typed something that really bugged her in the text. Just back of and let her freak out and be a freak. Just get away from her :p

Go to a school counselor. You cannot give her the help she needs.

Back