Is Growth Enhancer Plus (TM) just a scam/fake?

MaryClaudetteB

Apr 17, 2008
If so, please recommend some products you used to grow taller, like vitmnis or something..... PLEASE PLEASE DO HELP!

I order a six month supply of growth enhancer plus and i took it as i was suppose to, exercised, got regular sleep, and did all of that and i only grew an inch. I would recommend grow taller for idiots book its excellent and actually works.

Mary

Hi,

I can see that you have used the " Growth Enhancer plus product " and you are 1 each taller, aren't you ? I've just bought this product few days ago and was wandering if you had some negative secondary bad effects ? Best regards, Mary

growth enhancer plus really does work!!! i grew 4 inches!!!!! and im living proof.

heyyyyyyyyy the 4 in taller guy!!! did it really work??i mean ok when i was 12 my doctor said i was gonna be 5'9 but so far im 5'4 and im almost 16 an d i know woman only grow until 18 so im prettty sure i wont grow 5 inches in 2 year so maybe this growth enhancer only works for the ones who havent get their fullest yet.... so i would like to know for hoy many months you took it and how old are because that might be the reason why u grew so much!!!! please i want to know im desperateeeeeeeeeeee thanks

Yeah i am also almost 16 and i am 5'3''. My doctor said that I would be one of the taller girls in my age group, but it's turning out to be the opposite. So i am really desperate and what to know if growth enhancer plus actually works. I want to be 5'5''1/2.

i am 17 and 4'9 i really want to grow, is there anything i can take?

GROWTH ENHANCER PLUS

guys? where did you order your growth enhancer plus?? i really wanted to order.. pls send some sites to me or post it here... thanks

tell me where i can buy a growth enhancer plus guys ok? thanks alot... pls do respond to me..

i am using GEP plus pills for about 7.5 months, i am 25 years and i didn't gain any height increase! is there anyone who has taken that pills at the same age (25 years) and worked ?

Really, I feel so sad and broken for you.

you really didn't gain any height at all... if that is the case, this could be the dead end... i feel so broken and sad about your failed attempt. I was planning to purchase this one too... maybe we should have used it a little earlier..I'm 28 now. just 5 flat.... it sucks, specially if you post question and tall ones will tell you "NO its a genetic factor you know." TELL THEM- EF YU SI KAY OW OW EF!!!! WE AREN'T STU!!! LIKE THEM TALL ONES!!!

GOOD LUCK AGAIN.

Hi, Im currently 6'1" and want to be 7" tall, does this supplement actually work?, and is it safe for 16 year olds?

its so nice to visit here a nice thread. Am so impressed with your such a good hard work, its definitely a good and diferent idea for others, you guys are doing good work good luck, keep it up..:)

ok, if you're over the age of 18, the chances of a product like this working are slim to none. and i think that if you're older, like your 20s or anything past that, this product will do nothing because your growth plates have already fused. however, if you are still an adolescent whose growth plates are still open, this product could help. it might not make you grow 5 inches like hgh, but there is a good chance it could help you increase your height by a few inches. i think rather than making you grow past your max height, this product will help you reach it faster. but i could be wrong, because people have claimed that this product helped them to grow alot. so basically, if you're an adolescent its worth a shot, but if you're already an adult then dont bother wasting your money

Back