2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee or 2003 Ford Focus?

S

Sweetie

Anyone have any thing positive or negative about these 2 automobiles?
the Jeep is not a diesel. And Im NOT asking becausing Im buy either or so please keep in mind

yeah, Both!

Ford Focus is a Negative. Newer Fords are computer controlled EVERYTHING! Do you have a rough idle in your Ford? call the dealer!
Why is my Check engine light flashing when I am driving? because its misfiring and going to damage your cat converter quickly, Take it to the dealer!

I own a 2002 Taurus that is babied and has low miles..POS!

Jeep Liberty? Positive IF IT`S DIESEL!!! The diesel gets a ton better MPG and has a bunch of low end grunt for pulling stumps out of the ground, The HP numbers are lower, but the torque numbers are higher...Dont believe Motor Trend because all they write about is "performance and Handling" all they talk about is Horsepower. The Torque part makes for really fun accelerating. Having owned Diesels before I know they out accerate most other cars thanks to the turbocharger that comes with all new diesels these days!

did you know diesel engine commonly last for 500,000 miles?

Oh, environment?? yeah, biodiesel takes care of that part, you can buy it or make it yourself...way better than gasoline.

here read this..
http://www.gulfcoastnews.com/RTJeepLibertyDiesel.htm

um ,
i think that with todays enviornmental issues you should go with the focus,
they are decent vehicles all around
the jeep is nice if you have a bigger family however, or if you plan to carpool . remember,
how the vehicle looks should not impact your decision,
cosmetic work is very easy to do ,inside and out

Back