Does anyone know how to put full length songs on the Samsung A737?

• Thread starter xox2cute2b4gottenxox
  • Start date
X

xox2cute2b4gottenxox

I use phonezoo.com to put 30 second ringtones unto my phone, but I don't know how to put full length songs on it.

you need to purchase a memory card, because without it you can only hold 2 songs. all you do is put the card in the adaptor and put it in the computer, then u drag the songs onto the memory card with i think is removable disk G. then remove the card from your computer and stick it in the side of the phone. Then they will automatically be in your music section.

You can also bluetooth the songs from your computer to your phone, if you know how to do that. then you can transfer the songs from your phone to your card by clicking on the move option.

Or, you can try the old fashioned way, of buying the songs off of your phone, but thats expencive, so i dont think thats the best idea.

Hope this helped! :)

yes i do know how i use to have one what you do is plug it in and then when the screen pops up asking you what you want to do say view files and folders ad once that's open drag and drop the song between two folders

Back