Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Christmas is the Pagan ritual entered into the religion through the church in 325 AD by Constantine in Constantinople.

The birth of Jesus was in mid-summer rather than winter of solstices which was the invention of the Pagans to worship “SUN” being born (raised) on 25th December, as they worship Sun so they thought that Sun has died on 23rd December because of shortest day, suddenly when sun was lifted up on 25th December they overjoyed and believed that the “SUN” has born on 25th of December and from that day this cult was entered.

Two verses from the Quran and Bible show that the birth of Jesus was in mid-summer not in winter Solstices.

The Quran says in chapter Maryam 19:25:

And shake the trunk of date-palm towards you, it will let fall fresh ripe-dates upon you.

In this verse, Allah was commanding Mary, mother of Jesus, through an Angel to go to Palm tree and shake the trunk and dates will fall thereof then eat them and get refreshed in your pangs and throes.

Now if you meet any horticulturist he will tell you that the dates always fall in mid-summers.

Now let us analyze the Bible.

Luke 2:8

“And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night.”

Ask these Christian missionaries why were shepherds looking at their flocks in 25th December at night time? When at that time it happened to be much cold in the open field that the flocks could freeze to death. Those days were not like these days as there was a city heat of vehicles and industries.

Then we are told that when Jesus was born three kings came to visit the child by following the star from the east. How come in the winter nights stars can be seen? As we know that the mist, fog and smoke cover the sky in winters.

So we can conclude that Bible is not giving the specific date neither the Quran but the hint is there that it was summer time not winter.

The tradition was added by the Church in 325 AD regarding the names like Easter Day, Eucharist and Christmas etc

القس المعمداني يعترف بأن الكريسماس إحتفال وثني! - الشيخ عثمان فاروق

https://www.facebook.com/10005986662...27561447564685

when Christ was born Ahmed Deedat a lecture debates youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFfPTgHee6c

ممرضة تريد أن تسلم والزوج ابى فيقاطع الشيخ...أشهدُ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Iy2sx4Jts

شمسي يرد على التهنئة بالكريسماس
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEuk3MByGUo

Downloads
    Uploads
    Among the other signs mentioned by the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him,

and
    warning that the day of resurrection is approaching

Like Christians, Muslims believe that life here is only a preparatory test for the existence of the hereafter. For every single person, this life is an ordeal for the life that awaits him after his death. A day will come when the whole universe will be destroyed and the dead will be resurrected to be judged by God. That day will be the beginning of a life that will never end.

This day is the day of judgment where all people will be rewarded by God according to their beliefs and actions. Those who die while believing that

"There is no God but Allah and Muhammad (PBUH) is the Messenger of Allah." and that Muslims will be rewarded on that day and will be admitted into Paradise,

Some people say, "I think Islam is a good religion, but if I converted to Islam, my family, friends, and other people would persecute me and make fun of me.

The answer to this is what God said in the Qur'an

(85) And whoever desires other than Islām as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.

After sending the Prophet Muhammad to call people to Islam, God does not allow people to join any religion other than Islam. God is our creator and our provider. He created everything on earth for us. All the graces and good things we enjoy come from him. So after all this, when someone refuses to believe in God, the Prophet Muhammad or Islam, it is true that he or she will be punished in the hereafter. In fact, the main purpose of our creation is to worship and obey God alone, as God said in the Qur'an (51:56).

This life we are living right now is very short. On the Day of Judgment, the unbelievers will believe that the life they lived on earth lasted only one day or part of a day, as God said.

Life in the afterlife is very real. It is not only a spiritual life, it is also a physical life. We will live in the hereafter with our soul and our bodies.

By comparing the world below with the hereafter, the Prophet Muhammad said: {The value of this world below in comparison to the next is like when you dip your finger in the sea and you take out: then see what you take out of it (from the sea) with your finger!} 1 The meaning of this hadith is that the value of this world compared to the hereafter is like a few drops of water compared to the whole sea.

1_2الإله يحب القاتل والمغتصب ولم يخلق النار - منصور في حوار مع مسيحي

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjNX1QJkhrs

إلهي لا يعاقب أي أحد | منصور في حوار مع مسيحي 2/2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGCObmp7VI8

المجرمون والعاهرات أصبحوا أبطالاً لأطفالنا (مترجم) Criminals and whores are our children's heros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAUV9deCufg

Downloads
    Uploads
    Houses of worship become Palaces

The Prophet said before the hour the houses of Allah will become palaces.

I remember one job I was hanging a chandelier. One of the complicated ones that have 1000 little crystals on them taking a few hours to assemble. I forget how i found out but i was told the fixture itself cost $2,500.

This kind of thing aggravates me. How can you go and spend several thousand dollars on a light when many go to bed hungry? Granted, there's like 5 million people in this city but those in need are within the 100's if not 1000's and we see them at every traffic intersection.

Surely there are better places to use the money? When the funds are mostly sadaqah, how can you use it on extravagance?
    How can you buy an expensive fixture and hang it in a house of God?

Masha Allah, many mosques today are nothing short of beautiful.

While some are beyond extravagant.

I'm not saying a mosque should be run down, but in the Prophets (saw) time the mosque had a dirt floor while masjids today literally have millions poured into them.

The Prophet said before the hour the houses of Allah will become palaces.

Is this not what we see today?

Comparing the chairs to those light fixtures, the chandeliers look like they are about 14-16 feet wide.
    This is likely bigger then the room you are sitting in now.
    I would not be surprised if the lighting alone cost $50K in this masjid.

أمريكية من طائفة شهود يهوه كانت تظن أنها على الحق الكامل حتى عرفت الإسلام

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4oxGm2qOkg

يهودي يثبت صدق القرآن دون أن يشعر | هاشم ويهودي ومسيحي

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G82wPmv6S-U

هاشم في حوار جديد مع مسيحيين حول نبوءة الكتاب المقدس عن رسول الله

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YmAJ3HGBK0

David Surrenders | Live Shahada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml7U4xxE2s4

Downloads
    Uploads
    https://surahquran.com/Surah-transla...anguage-2.html

Link to the Holy Quran in English and its interpretation
    Click on the surah, then click on the verse, and the interpretation of the verse will appear

Unwanted children

I don't think any can deny the family unit today is largely broken, especially in the west. Whether the home be without a father or both parents seeking dunya (working) leaving the tv at home to raise the children. Assuming they even have children.

Today it is common for an American woman to put her career first and worry about a family later. Its somewhat common today for a woman to graduate from high school, directly go to college for 2-4 years, jump into a career and post pone having a family until she is well into her 30's.

Its not just careers and education. There are other excuses given, such as they can't afford the financial burden , they are too young, their partner is not ready for a family and so on.

If we look at the data abortions are most common amongst woman in their early 20's.
    Technically this is the perfect age to begin a family.

30% per 1000 births of woman 20-24 years old sought out abortion.
    This is a staggering number. Literally 300 per 1000 newborns were euthanized.

I have given some reasons women seek out abortions. Fear of loss of career, loss of wealth, loss of partner and so on.

Would it interest you to know the Prophet of Islam said when the hour nears, woman will rip open her stomach in fear of giving birth?

Is this not what we see today? This was prophecised over 1400 years ago by an illiterate man in the desert.

How many posts is it gonna take for you to realize Islam is the truth?

"We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that this is the truth."
    (41:53 Quran)

دعوا العاطفة جانباً بشأن القضية الفلسطينية | شمسي ينصح شباباً مسلمين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5yS5sX7cT0

النقاب وإخفاء الهوية | محمد حجاب في حوار مع

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43R8v7E2DEE

طبيعة يسوع - أنور و مبشر في ركن الخطباء

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-WOvdm3vto

طبيب سويدى كان يقرأ القرآن فى الكنيسة ويناظر القساوسة ولما فشلوا فى الرد أسلم
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbaTMoK8mLo

عراك يوقف مناظرة بين هاشم ومسيحي

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vslqv8dMJZA

Downloads
    Uploads
    You cannot obtain your salvation from a false book that has been tampered with by human hands, and this one said such-and-such, and this one said such-and-such, etc., and contradictions in the same story.

Does the God of the Bible leave people without proof that he is a God or was he never a God?

Does the God of the Bible leave people without definitive proof that He was truly crucified or was He not crucified?

Does the God of the Bible leave people without evidence that He is one God or three united?

All of this is the heresy of the church that followed Paul’s doctrine of crucifixion, redemption, the divinity of Christ, and the Trinity

Everything is clear: the church and its followers, the employees, aim to preserve their salaries and the stupid structure of the church to mislead people

The church will not save you from death and Christ will not bear your sins

Islam has been the religion with God since the beginning of time.

Allah says, “Say (O Muhammad to the people), ‘O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah’ (7:158). Another verse reads, “And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind” (34:28). There are yet other verses giving the same purport. The Prophet Muhammad also stated that he was distinguished from the earlier prophets by five matters. The last he mentioned was, “The prophet would be sent to his people only while I have been sent to all of mankind.”

Allah decreed that this Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) should be His final messenger. Allah says, “Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the seal of the Prophets. And Allah is Ever All-Aware of everything” (33:40). The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) himself said, “I have been sent to all of the creation and the prophets have been sealed by me.”14 Again, he said, “The Children of Israel were led by the prophets; whenever a prophet died, a prophet succeeded (him). Lo! There will be no prophet after me”

Hence, no one has the right to accept the other prophets while rejecting the Prophet Muhammad. No one has the right to say that Muhammad was truthful but, “I chose to still follow Jesus or Moses instead.” Logically speaking, one should not expect this to be acceptable to Allah. Allah has sent His final messenger to be believed in and followed, superseding and canceling what is left of the teachings of earlier prophets. In the Quran, Allah describes such an attitude: “And when it is said to them, ‘Believe in what Allah has sent down,’ they say, ‘We believe in what was sent down to us.’ And they disbelieve in that which came after it, while it is the truth confirming what is with them” (2:91).

Allah has further declared people of this nature to be disbelievers. He has said, “Verily, those who disbelieve in Allah and His Messengers and wish to make distinction between Allah and His Messengers (by believing in Allah and disbelieving in His Messengers) saying, ‘We believe in some but reject others,’2009 and wish to adopt a way in between. They are in truth disbelievers. And We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating torment. And those who believe in Allah and His Messengers and make no distinction between any of them, We shall give them their rewards, and Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful” (4:150-152).

The Prophet said, “[I swear] by [God], the One in whose hand is my soul, there will be none of my addressed people, be he Jew or Christian, who hears of me and dies without believing in that with which I was sent except that he will be from the inhabitants of the Hell-fire.”16 The Prophet even told one of his companions, “If my brother Moses were alive today, he would have no option but to follow me.”17

Is the Islam True Religion If Yes, How? Answered By Dr. Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ-N5MJhiRc&t=71s

زائر محترم يسأل منصور: هل ادعى محمداً النبوة لأجل الشهرة والسلطة؟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY1Ev7bZZng

Is 'Christianity' leading you to Paradise or Hell? - Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKziRgo_L7E

Downloads
    Uploads
    When honesty is lost, then wait for the Hour (the Day of Judgment). These are the words of Prophet Muhammad. They paint a picture of the time leading up to the Day of Judgement, when righteous people will be sorrowful due to the lack of honesty around them. In the 21st century, we live in a world where honesty is valued and yet shunned at the same time. We expect people to be honest in their dealings with us yet we watch and applaud television shows and movies that promote and encourage lying and deceitfulness.

Without thinking, we teach our children that dishonesty is acceptable. When we expect our children to tell the caller on the telephone we are not home, this is a lesson in deceit. When we refuse invitations and pretend we are busy, this is lying. We admonish our children for lying, yet the reality is we have been their teachers. Whether we tell lies, or whether we allow our children to live in a world surrounded by deceit, the lesson is learned and the honesty begins to disappear from the hearts of the next generation.

Honesty incorporates the concepts of truthfulness and reliability and it resides in all human thought, words, actions and relationships. It is more than just accuracy; it is more than just truthfulness, it denotes integrity or moral soundness. Islam commands truthfulness and forbids lying. God commands that a Muslim be honest.

“O you who believe! Fear God, and be with those who are true (in word and deeds).” (Quran 9:119)

Ibn Katheer, the renowned Quran scholar, explained the meaning of this verse. He said, “Being truthful and adhering to truthfulness, means you will be among the people of the truth and be saved from calamity and that it will make a way out for you from your problems”.

A true believer, one who is truly submitted to God, has many characteristics by which he can be identified. The most obvious of these noble characteristics are honesty of character and truthfulness of speech. Prophet Mohammad was a perfect example of honesty. Even before his Prophethood, he had earned the titles of Al Amin (the trustworthy one) and As Sadiq (the truthful).

Al Amin, the Prophet Muhammad once gathered all the people of Mecca and asked them, “O people of
    Mecca! If I say that an army is advancing on you from behind the mountains, will you believe me?” All said in one voice, “Yes, because we have never heard you telling a lie.” All the people, without exception, swore to his truthfulness and honesty because he had lived an unblemished and extremely pious life among them for forty years.

Abu Sufyan described his honesty. When Prophet Muhammad sent a letter to the Emperor of Byzantium inviting him to Islam, the Emperor, Heraclius sent for the Meccan trader, Abu Sufyan. Even though he was, at that time, a dire enemy of Islam, he spoke the truth about Prophet Mohammad when he said, “He neither tells lies nor betrays others, he bids people to worship God Alone and orders us to observe prayer, honesty and abstinence”

This honesty, an essential ingredient of the Muslim character, includes being truthful towards God by worshipping Him sincerely; being truthful to oneself, by adhering to God’s laws; and being truthful with others by speaking the truth and being honest in all dealings, such as buying, selling and marriage. There should be no deceiving, cheating, falsifying or withholding of information, thus a person should be the same on the inside as he is on the outside.

Prophet Muhammad warned us of the dangers inherent in dishonesty, and the benefits of living in an honest way. He said:

“Truthfulness leads to righteousness, and righteousness leads to
    Paradise. In addition, a man keeps on telling the truth until he becomes a truthful person. Falsehood leads to wickedness and evil-doing, and wickedness leads to the (Hell) Fire, and a man may keep on telling lies till he is written before God, as a liar”. (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

A true Islamic society is based upon honesty and justice, and is intolerant of dishonesty in all its various forms. Honesty in all business transactions is emphasised and the Prophet Muhammad exhorts Muslims to be scrupulously honest in all their dealings. Abdullah ibn Omar was once described as the “brother of the night.” He would stand at night performing prayer, weeping, seeking God’s forgiveness and reading Quran. One day, he was sitting among some close friends and he read the following verses:

“Woe unto those who give short measure, those who, when they are to receive their due from people, demand that it be given in full but when they have to measure or weigh whatever they owe to others, give less than what is due. Do they not know that they are bound to be raised from the dead (and called to account) on an awesome Day, the Day when all men shall stand before the Sustainer of all the worlds?” (Quran 83:1-6)

Abdullah wept until he was faint and kept repeating the words “the day when all men shall stand before the Sustainer of all the worlds.” He was amongst the most honest and trustworthy men, but being reminded of the punishment for those who are deceitful filled him with fear.

A Muslim seeking to please God and follow the path of righteousness should be aware of the dangers of deceit and dishonesty. However, equally he should know that God is all Merciful and all Loving, willing to forgive even the gravest sins for those who strive for His sake. Honesty is very important in the life of a believer.

“Honesty descended from the Heavens and settled in the roots of the hearts of men (faithful believers), and then the Quran was revealed and the people read the Quran, (and learnt it from it) and also learnt from the sayings and traditions. Both the Quran and the traditions strengthened their honesty. (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

This is from among the many sayings of Prophet Muhammad, many of which forbade deceit and enjoined honesty. For those who wish to be among the truthful, Prophet Muhammad has left us with these words of guidance, “Let he who believes in God and the Last Day either speak good or keep silent”. (Saheeh Muslim)
    https://www.islamreligion.com/articles/1669/honesty/

محمد حجاب يرتعش شرطة لندن - الجزء الكامل - ركن المتحدثين Speaker's corner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4yNzgEgRpw

Who Consider The Holy Spirit as The Father?! Hashim & Collin Speakers Corner Hyde Park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As9nqycZRX8

ملك الراب الروسي يسلم ويدخل الآف المشاهدين في الإسلام - Russian Rap Singer becomes a Muslim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi2GqiJA5Sw

Downloads
    Uploads
    Virgins in Paradise (houri)

Many non -Muslims are surprised by the presence of a Virgins in Heaven in Islam and they make fun of that

I say to everyone who marvels at God’s bliss in heaven

in Christianity, (Virgins) in eternal life.

But we find that the Christian knows nothing about his book

Was Christ lying when he said?

29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife[a] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.
    Matthew (19:29)

That is, one who leaves a woman (wife). Ascetic in this world for the sake of Christ
    He will receive a hundredfold from women in the afterlife

Virgins (houri) in the Quran

God’s bounties are many in Paradise, not only women and money, but many things that you cannot imagine

God promised Paradise to believers in the One God (the Father) along with their good deeds
    Whether Jews, Christians, Muslims, or others

God says in the Qur’an

(62) Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muḥammad (ﷺ)] - those [among them] who believed in Allāh and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve[29].

In Paradise, our bodies that exist now will be transformed and will be able to receive all kinds of bliss

We will live forever for millions and millions of years and so on

So why be surprised? that God will give you hundreds of thousands of blessings?

Whether fields, money, wives, siblings, and others

. Islam is pretty clear in saying that guiltless sex is a reward in Paradise.

There is no direct evidence in the Qur’an to support there being 70 or 72 for each person.

But

whoever believes that Jesus is God or equal to God will get nothing but hell and Christ will expel him on the Day of Resurrection

Because Christ, peace be upon him, is the prophet of God

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

John 17:3

“Sir,” the woman replied, “I see that You are a prophet.” (John 4:19 HCSB)

Christ also did not claim divinity and restricted divinity to God (the Father) alone
    He did not say that he is a god or that the Holy Spirit is a god

the divinity of Christ was adopted in the fourth century, since the Council of Nicaea in the year 325 AD, and since its convening, belief in the divinity of Christ became the official position of the church, contradicting the teachings of Christ, who commanded the worship of the Father alone.

On the Day of Resurrection, Christ will expel Christians who are considered God or equal to God

22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
    Matthew 7:22-23

see here

Why will Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, return??

https://www.facebook.com/10005986662...93074847705732

Christ rejects Christians on the Day of Judgment! ...

https://www.facebook.com/10005986662...23196365989472

Do Muslims get 72 Virgins in Paradise? - Dr Zakir Naik - ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuXhbyUeoWE

If men receive houris (hoor al ayn) in Paradise, what will women receive? - Assim al hakeem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gPrmcQ_xgY

مغنو الراب الأمريكيين يدخلون الإسلام بعد طرح عدة أسئلة فقط! الشيخ عثمان فاروق
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpD6jW4T_1U

Downloads
    Uploads
    Allah sent the prophets as a mercy to the slaves and supported them with miracles to indicate the truthfulness of their message. Of all the prophets, our Prophet, Muhammad, was blessed with the most miracles. Al-Isra 'and al-Mi ^ raj are among the many miracles of Prophet Muhammad.

The miracle of al-Isra 'is confirmed in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Isra ', Ayah 1, Allah said:

which means: [Praise be to Allah Who enabled His slave, Muhammad, to make the journey at night from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, which is surrounded a blessed land.] This journey is also confirmed in the sahih hadith. As such, there is scholarly consensus (ijma ^) Prophet Muhammad journeyed in body and soul the night of al-Isra 'from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsain Jerusalem. Moreover, these scholars indicated the person who denies al-Isra 'is a blasphemer for belying the explicit text of the Qur'an.

Al-isra And Al-miraj ....... )scenes From Paradise And Fire

1- On Prophet Muhammad's journey from Masjid al-Haram to Masjid al-Aqsa, Allah enabled him to see some of His wondrous creations. Allah enabled the Prophet to see the world (dunya) like an old woman. However, this old woman was wearing a great deal of jewelry, and in this there is an indication signifying the reality of the world.

2- Allah enabled the Prophet to see Iblis. The Prophet saw something on the side of the road which did not dare to stand in his way or speak to him. What the Prophet saw was Iblis. Originally, Iblis was a believer and lived with the angels in Paradise. When Allah ordered the angels to prostrate (sujud) to Prophet Adam, Iblis was ordered to prostrate to him as well. The angels prostrated to Adam in obedience to Allah, because angels do not disobey Allah. However, Iblis did not obey, and he objected to the order of Allah. He said, "You created me out of fire, and You created him out of clay. How do You order me to prostrate to him?" So this objection by Iblis to the order of Allah was the first blasphemy he committed.

3- On his journey, the Prophet smelled a very nice odor. He asked Jibril about this pleasant scent and Jibril informed him this good smell was coming from the grave of the woman whose duty used to be to comb Pharaoh's daughter's hair. This woman was a good, pious believer. One day, as she was combing Pharaoh's daughter's hair, the comb fell from her hand.

At this she said, ""Bismillah. "Pharaoh's daughter asked her, "Do you have a god other than my father?" The woman said, "Yes. My Lord and the Lord of your father is Allah." Pharaoh's daughter told her father what had happened. Pharaoh demanded this woman blaspheme and leave Islam, but she refused. At that, Pharaoh threatened to kill her children. He brought a great pot of water and built a great fire under it. When the water boiled, Pharaoh brought her children and started to drop them into that pot one after the other.

Throughout all this, the woman remained steadfast to Islam, even when Pharaoh reached her youngest child--a little boy still bosom feeding--but she felt pity for him. At that, Allah enabled this child to speak. He said to his mother, "O Mother, be patient. The torture of the Hereafter is far more severe than the torture of this life, and do not be reluctant, because you are right." At this the woman requested Pharaoh collect her bones and the bones of her children and bury them in the same grave. Pharaoh promised her that--then dropped her into that boiling water. She died as a martyr. The good odor the Prophet smelled coming from her grave is an indication of her high status.

4- During his trip, the Prophet saw people who were planting and reaping in two days. Jibril told the Prophet, "These were the people who fight for the sake of Allah (mujahidun). "wink."

5- The Prophet also saw people whose lips and tongues were clipped with scissors made of fire. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the speakers of sedition (fitna) who call people to misguidance."

6- He also saw a bull which exited a very small outlet, then was trying in vain to return through that small outlet. Jibril told the Prophet, "This is the example of the bad word--once spoken, it cannot be returned."

7- The Prophet saw people grazing like animals, with very little clothing on their private parts. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones who refused to pay zakat. "."

8- The Prophet saw angels smashing some people's heads with rocks. These heads would return to the shape they had been, and then the angels would smash their heads again--and so on. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones whose heads felt too heavy to perform prayer--the ones who used to sleep without praying."

9- On his journey the Prophet saw people who were competing to eat some rotten meat--ignoring meat that was sliced and unspoiled. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are people from your nation who leave out that which is permissible (halal), and consume that which is forbidden ((haram). "This reference was to the fornicators, that is, the ones who left out the permissible (marriage) and committed sins (fornication).

10- Also, the Prophet saw people who were drinking from the fluid coming from the bodies of the fornicators, (water mixed with blood). Jibril indicated to the Prophet these were the ones who were drinking the alcohol which is prohibited in this world.

11- The Prophet saw people scratching their faces and chests with brass finger nails. Jibril said, "These are the examples of those who commit gossip ((ghibah). "

ISRA MI'RAJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97c4D2fTqw

Unstoppable Spread of Islam! - Here's why Millions Convert!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcZAc9umdko

Former Anti-Islam Politician Became Muslim! How He Accepted Islam! @HalisMedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEo5e5g1IVI&t=326s

Tough Questions To Hamza Tzortzis! - Debates With Famous Atheists! Converted Twice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaZqeuLVkfU

Ali Dawah Answers The Web’s Most Searched Questions About Islam And Him! - Towards Eternity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnkbYzIbzQ4

Downloads
    Uploads
    معالج روحي مجاني مسيحي يفضح ألاعيبه مسلم حتى إنهار! هاشم يواجه مسيحي
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boB8Rauz9Dk

إنجليزي يترك المسيحية ويقرّ بنبوة محمد لكن لديه سؤال واحد☝ فهل سيسلم؟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vftjrXfUwBo

Downloads
    Uploads
    An example of true love

How can we understand the importance and benefits of loving and being acquainted with our Prophet Muhammadﷺ ; mercy to all creation and the greatest gift Allah has given mankind?

Firstly, it is integral for our syahadah. it is important to be acquainted with Prophet Muhammad ﷺ because Allah has commanded His servants to believe in this noble Messenger [Quran 64:8]. To believe in Him demands that we come to know about our Prophet Muhammadﷺ: his merit, his perfections, his refined and noble manners, exalted character and beautiful attributes.

Secondly, Allah linked and promised His love, forgiveness and guidance to those who follow the Prophet Muhammad. Inhere, to follow requires one to love and in turn requires one to be acquainted with the Rasulullah ﷺ Quran 3:31, Quran 7:158]

Thirdly , loving Prophet Muhammad ﷺ will earn us Allah’s favours and gifts. [Quran 4:69]

Forth, Allah has warned against loving and prioritising our worldly desires and possessions ahead of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. Allah has made it obligatory for believers to love the Prophet more than their fathers, children, spouses, families, businesses and wealth. [Quran 9:24] Prioritising one’s lowly desires and worldly possessions above the teachings of the Prophet ﷺ causes one to fall into misdeeds, dangers, loss, emotional instability and bad ending.

Fifth, loving Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is a manifestation of one’s obedience and love to Allah. As the Prophet mentioned, “Whoever loves me, indeed he has loved Allah. And anyone who obeys me, indeed he has obeyed Allah”.

Sixth, one will taste the sweetness of faith and will attain the perfection of faith [iman].

Seventh, one will be with the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in the day of resurrection, in the hereafter.

Reasons how loving Prophet Muhammad ﷺ will make you victorious and successful.

It is a formula guaranteed by Allah Almighty that will guarantee success for the one to adopts it. One who loves and obeys the Prophet ﷺ will be given Divine favours, guidance and help. Moreover, the one who is attached and follows the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is loved by Allah. When Allah is with you, will there be anyone or anything who can overcome you?
    The Prophet ﷺ is the perfect role model. No one is better than him in knowledge, strength nor anything else. The Prophet ﷺ never acted and instructed from his own whims and desires, except that it was the command of Allah Almighty. Learning and adhering to the Prophet’s ﷺ teachings will allow one to unpack all the recipes, secrets and treasures there is about life in this world and hereafter. Striving to emulate him will allow one to be as close to perfection as possible, thus attaining happiness and success.

It is tried and tested formula achieve by many of our predecessors. The achievement these great individuals attained are not only limited to this world and also assured paradise, high ranks and salvation in the hereafter. For example, Sayyidina Umar, is one of those companions promised by Allah in the Quran and through the words of the Prophet Muhammad to have attained paradise and Allah’s pleasure. During the time he became Caliph, Islam spread throughout the world under his leadership. Many great scholars in recent times also succeeded in benefit humanity greatly because of their love of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.
    It addresses the trials and tribulations of the end of times. Loving the Prophet ﷺ necessitates that one learns about the Prophet ﷺ and this is only attainable through acquiring of knowledge about the religion from the proper teachers and proper methodologies. When an individual studies about the shamail (characteristics) of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, one becomes aware of who the true guide is who is also known as the Muhammadan inheritor. A means and fruit of being attached to Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is to do selawat. When one does selawat, Allah, the Prophet Muhammad will pray and guide you in return bringing you from darkness to light, difficulty to ease, confusion and uncertainty to certainty and clarity.

How then do we bring ourselves to love our Prophet ﷺ?

Amongst the ways as taught by scholars is to:
    - be in the company of those who love him
    - be making abundance of selawat upon Rasulullah ﷺ
    - learning about him

https://nusmawlid.weebly.com/the-imp...asulullah.html

How to Love Allah and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) more than Oneself and become a True Momin? – Dr Zakir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJw3PgvNnLs

Loving the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zif6V9lAKx4

نصارى يتعرفون على سبب بطلان دينهم | محمد علي
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edUuztWOWQ

American boxer Gervonta Davis converts to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSmIZRyUcFU

كان متشدد بدينه ولكن فجأة شُرح قلبه للإسلام وأعجبته قصص الرسول والصحابة
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM9UwQWJgAY

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123