Difficulty Remembering

corssette

Nov 25, 2017
UAE and USA
I don't know if this is the right forum to address my concern, but I'm hoping someone could help me.
I'm having a hard time remembering my dreams whenever I wake up. The reason why I'm recalling my dream is because I do believe they have meanings and I want to reflect from it. But, months passed that I can't recall any dreams. I'm fully aware though that I'm dreaming. Its quite challenging, remembering something that you have no idea. Is it weird? Have you experience this? Did you take any supplements or do you think, I need to consult a doctor?

I think it is not really difficulty in remembering. Dreams are part of our subconscious thats why we cant really vividly remember the dream itself. We can remember a few parts of the dream. I think you dont need to consult a doctor just because you dont actually remember your dreams. You may want to consult a doctor if you feel like you are having short term memory loss.

Is it helpful if I try to talk to a counselor or therapist? It might possibly help me with my memory and subconscious state of my mind. Have you tried talking to a professional? Was it a good experience? I would love to hear from you. It would be a big help.

Back