Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Difficulty Remembering

I don't know if this is the right forum to address my concern, but I'm hoping someone could help me.

I'm having a hard time remembering my dreams whenever I wake up. The reason why I'm recalling my dream is because I do believe they have meanings and I want to reflect from it. But, months passed that I can't recall any dreams. I'm fully aware though that I'm dreaming. Its quite challenging, remembering something that you have no idea. Is it weird? Have you experience this? Did you take any supplements or do you think, I need to consult a doctor?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it is not really difficulty in remembering. Dreams are part of our subconscious thats why we cant really vividly remember the dream itself. We can remember a few parts of the dream. I think you dont need to consult a doctor just because you dont actually remember your dreams. You may want to consult a doctor if you feel like you are having short term memory loss.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it helpful if I try to talk to a counselor or therapist? It might possibly help me with my memory and subconscious state of my mind. Have you tried talking to a professional? Was it a good experience? I would love to hear from you. It would be a big help.