Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How are things going on in your area?

It has been months that we are experiencing this Covid-19 pandemic. And it is has been really tough in all aspects.

There are few cities here in my country that were put on another lockdown due to another surge of infection in their locals. My city on the other hand is very strict with wearing protective masks and shields and curfews right until now when we only getting fewer cases every day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,

I live in Maryland, which is very blue. But our governor is Hogan, a Republican. He did a good job at the very beginning but then he went with the Republican saw of the economy trumping (no pun intended) all, and relaxed too much, leaving the 4 biggest jurisdictions in the lurch including mine. Right now he's doing like restaurant and bar closures at 10pm, as if Covid cares what time it is. It's not enough.

I've been teleworking since mid-March and expect to do so until April if not later. We're almost certainly not going back to the office until the vaccine is widely available. So I've been lucky also. My hubby's job is somewhat less secure, but he still has it now and he's also been teleworking.

I just found out about this article and I thought I could share and leave it here, a good read for most of us that's trying to maintain our mental well-being during these days. Always keep yourself safe.

http://drtwanalsparks.org/covid-19-a...nal-wellbeing/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here Crossette seems like the virus is more strong in winters. We are also at home and waiting for the things to get better a bit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How are things going in your area now that the vaccine had been rolled out?

Downloads
    Uploads
    What???

https://www.goldenbustours.com/reviews/, for travel freaks!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i saw a video of physicians telling that this C-virus is seasonal, which is out from December to April. So we don't have to worry further. I am hoping this is true.