Which game should I buy for PS2? Need for Speed Carbon, Need for Speed...

NintendoWiirocks

Apr 13, 2008
...Most Wanted. or Hot Pursuit 2? Which game should I buy for PS2? Need for Speed Carbon, Need for Speed Most Wanted, or Hot Pursuit 2? I just want your opinion.

Thanks!

i think carbons the newest out of them but have most wanted and its pretty fun but in carbon u get to have a team and that was fun when i rented it so get carbon or look up game reveiws

i think carbons the newest out of them but have most wanted and its pretty fun but in carbon u get to have a team and that was fun when i rented it so get carbon or look up game reveiws

This will help you decide:
1. If you like multiplayer racing, (with or without cops) Hot Pursuit 2
2. If you like more of a story mode with cops, Most Wanted
3. If you want a single player/ multiplayer experience, (without cops, but with cool customazation) Carbon
Hope I helped you! :)

Well ill say most wanted cuz it is longer and also the police pursuits are in the game for a reason, not like carbon that just have it there withoug any reason, and thats it.
on most wanted you have an open world and you have to do both if you want to pass throught the game. ahh yes on hot plursuit u got a lineal game cuz you dont have free roam and the police is in every race.

Back