Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prophet Muhammad’s miracle of the wedding dinner

When the Prophet peace be upon him

consummated his marriage to Zaynab bint Jahsh (may Allah be pleased with her) Anas bin Malik’s mother Umm Sulaim made them ‘Hais’ (a mixture of pure Madinah dates) only enough for the Prophet and his wife. When the prophet received the dish from Anas bin Malik, He told him to invite so many companions that the narration mentioned about 300 companions were invited that day. He fed all of his guests until they were full. Once they were done the Prophet told Anas bin Malik to take the dish away. As he took the dish away he couldn’t tell whether the dish was the same when he delivered it or increased in its capacity.

“The Messenger of Allah got married and consummated the marriage with his wife.” He said: “My mother Umm Sulaim made some Hais, and I brought it to the Messenger of Allah and said: ‘My mother sends you greetings of Salam, and says to you: ‘This is a little from us.” He said: ‘Put it down.’ Then he said: ‘Go and call so-and-so, and so-and-so, and whoever you meet,’ and he named some men. So I called those whom he named and those whom I met.” I said to Anas: “How many were they?” He said: “About three hundred. Then the Messenger of Allah said: ‘Let them sit around the dish of food in groups of ten, one after the other, and let each person eat from what is closest to him.’ They ate until they were full, then one group went out and another group came in. He said to me: ‘O Anas, clear it away.’ So I cleared it away, and I do not know whether there was more when I cleared it away, or when I put it down.”

[ Sunan an-Nasa’i]

ما اسم الإله؟ منصور في حوار مع سيدة مسيحية الجزء الأول
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-tgmT-m7ao

ما اسم الإله؟ منصور في حوار مع سيدة مسيحية الجزء الثاني

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmvxk3RFNlE

Downloads
    Uploads
    القرآن يذهل العالم ويكشف 10 أسرار تاريخية عن الفراعنة ومصر القديمة لم تُكتشف إلا حديثاً

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylm0RMIeIKc

أحمد ديدات -- عتاد الجهاد -- كينيا -- مترجم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or7yo5tj40Y

Downloads
    Uploads
    Monks With Guns: Discovering Buddhist Violence
    he publication of Buddhist Warfare, a book I co-edited with Mark Juergensmeyer, is a bittersweet experience as it marks the culmination of a journey that began with an exploration of the peaceful aspects of Buddhism only to end up chronicling portions of its dark side. This journey, which consumed much of the last six years of my life, began in 2003 when my wife and I spent a little over a year in Thailand. It was then that I began to research Buddhist social activism which was going to be the topic of my dissertation.

Buddhists do not fight without belief, and the hideous massacres that they are carrying out against defenseless Muslims in East Asia stem from their belief that no one else who has attained the degree of enlightenment and is less than an ant, and the killer does not form a mental image of the murdered (as Their students teach us who promote the Law of Attraction and the Power of Being), because it does not even exist, so there is nothing wrong with killing it to preserve the balance of the universe.

Consider the principle of Buddhist clerics in killing opponents! They claim that killing those who do not believe their beliefs is a kind of mercy killing in order to purify themselves in Hell and transfer their souls to the realm of truth, for it is in fact not considered murder. It is no different from wiping out a terminally ill beast. This is a dangerous excuse that they hide behind in order to harvest human lives, especially Muslims, as they did and do in Thailand and Burma.

There is another principle by which Buddhist monks justify killing their opponents, which is the belief of Buddhism that existence is just an illusion, and that truth is only perceived by attaining nirvana (i.e., annihilation in God). Accordingly; For everyone who does not believe in Buddhism and is not enlightened by its light, then killing him in this life is not a real killing. Because it is an accident in the realm of illusion. These victims, who were slaughtered by monks, are referred to in Buddhist theology as “icchantika”, meaning: veiled from the light
    In the book "Sostitamati Baribricha" - which is described as the guide to "how to kill with the sword of wisdom" - the enlightened "Manjushri" of the Buddha shows that the slain is only a name and an idea, and if the killer is able to clear his mind of these thoughts and names during the killing, then this is not considered murder Rather, there is no killing, nor a murderer on the face of the truth, because “there is no sword, karma, or punishment,” but rather it is a matter of imagination .

Since my initial realization in 2004, I began to look critically at my earlier perspective on Buddhism—one that shielded an extensive and historical dimension to Buddhist traditions: violence. Armed Buddhist monks in Thailand are not an exception to the rule; they are contemporary examples of a long historical precedence. For centuries monks have been at the helm, or armed in the ranks, of wars. How could this be the case? But more importantly, why did I (and many others) hold the belief that Buddhism=Peace)?

Buddhist Propaganda

It was then that I realized that I was a consumer of a very successful form of propaganda. Since the early 1900s, Buddhist monastic intellectuals such as Walpola Rahula, D. T. Suzuki, and Tenzin Gyatso, the Fourteenth Dalai Lama, have labored to raise Western awareness of their cultures and traditions. In doing so, they presented specific aspects of their Buddhist traditions while leaving out others. These Buddhist monks were not alone in this portrayal of Buddhism. As Donald S. Lopez Jr. and others have poignantly shown, academics quickly followed suit, so that by the 1960s U.S popular culture no longer depicted Buddhist traditions as primitive, but as mystical.

Yet these mystical depictions did not remove the two-dimensional nature of Western understanding. And while it contributed to the history of Buddhism, this presentation of an otherworldly Buddhism ultimately robbed Buddhists of their humanity.

Thupten Tsering, the co-director of “Windhorse,” encapsulates the effects of two-dimensional portrayal in a 1999 interview with the New York Times. “They see Tibetans as cute, sweet, warmhearted. I tell people, when you cut me, I bleed just like you.”

In an effort to combat this view and to humanize Buddhists, then, Mark Juergensmeyer and I put together a collection of critical essays that illustrate the violent history of Buddhism across Mongolia, Tibet, Japan, China, Korea, Thailand, Sri Lanka, and India.

Our intention is not to argue that Buddhists are angry, violent people—but rather that Buddhists are people, and thus share the same human spectrum of emotions, which includes the penchant for violence.

Why a Former Buddhist then Christian accepted Islam? TheDeen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvCU-4TE-ecShow

الجزء 1 سيدة الكنيسة مندهشة للتعلم عن المرأة في الإسلام
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FVCFQOxbkk

الجزء 2 سيدة الكنيسة مندهشة للتعلم عن المرأة في الإسلام
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z37oAJ84G3o

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prophet Muhammad’s Quran is the biggest miracle
    Although the miracles listed above are extraordinary, none stack up to the greatest miracle of the Prophet ﷺ, The Holy Quran. No Muslim can disagree that the final revelation from the final Messenger is the undisputed greatest of his miracles. The miracle of the Holy Quran can be proven from multiple perspectives from its historical precision, its linguistic perfection to the many prophecies it accurately foretold. It is a book that was revealed to mankind through the Prophet ﷺ that will remain unchanged until the end of time.

Above all, the Quran presents a challenge to mankind to produce the likeness of it. A challenge that has lasted over 14 centuries uncontested. That is why the Holy Quran is the greatest miracle of the Prophet
    Say, “If mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Qur’an, they could not produce the like of it, even if they were to each other assistants.” ما اسم الإله؟ منصور في حوار مع سيدة مسيحية الجزء الأخير

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7KYtDbcN-M

سنتزوج عيسى! هاشم في حوار مع قس مسيحي الجزء الأول

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX5UkLUaTvY

Downloads
    Uploads
    {Glory be to Him Who made His servant to go on a night from the Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque of which We have blessed the precincts, so that We may show to him some of Our signs; surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing.} (Al-Israa' 17:1)

There is no doubt that Al-Isra (the night journey) followed by Al-Miraj (the heavenly ascension) was one of the miracles in the life of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). According to the most accepted view, it happened on the 27th of Rajab, the seventh month of the Hijri calendar, in the tenth year of Muhammad's prophethood.

It is reported in Hadith literature, that the Messenger of Allah was carried from the Sacred Mosque in Makkah to the "Farthest Mosque" (Al-Masjid al-Aqsa) in Jerusalem on a creature called Al-Buraq in the company of the archangel Gabriel (peace be upon him). There he led a congregational prayer of the prophets of God.

Then Gabriel took him to the heavens where he met the prophets Adam, John, Jesus, Idris, Aaron and Moses (peace be on them all). In the seventh heaven, he met Abraham (peace be on him).

He was then brought to the Divine Presence. The details of this encounter are beautifully detailed in the beginning of surat An-Najm (52).

Prayer: God-given Gift

During this time, Allah ordered for his nation fifty daily Prayers. But on the Prophet's return, he was told by Prophet Moses (peace be on him) that his followers could not perform fifty Prayers. Thus, he went back and eventually it was reduced to five daily Prayers. After this, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) returned to Makkah on the same night itself.

Therefore, Muslims should be thankful to Allah for this gift. They should take care of it and never neglect it. It is the thing that allows the Muslim to communicate with the creator five times as day.

Time and Space Are Not Bound for Allah

One major lesson of that miraculous event, was that space and time which are bound by laws of nature for humans, are not so bound for Allah. On that night prophet Muhammad bridged time and space and this world, traveling to the heavens by Allah's will.

I believe that for those who study philosophy the abstract as well as the symbolic implications of the event might be very stimulating indeed. The gap between the reality of this life and that of the life to come simply diminished. This is illustrated by the Prophet's encounter with other prophets who were long since dead as far as we normally think of it but who, in reality, live as beings in a different form somewhere else.

The implications of the night journey cannot be overstated. The miraculous nature of the Prophet's journey established his divine-stated legitimacy as the seal of all prophets. Allah brought him to Him to show us his true worth in the sight of Allah.

All religious traditions share the concept of miracles, that is, something that defies logic, nature, or the established constitution and course of things.

We will limit our discussion to legitimate miracles from Allah, which are by definition the only true miracles. When the forces of disbelief are strong, typically the prophetic miracles that oppose them are stronger.

Prophet Moses was given several miracles, which included his staff that turned into a massive snake and culminated in his parting of the Red Sea, as a divine response to the extreme infidelity of Pharaoh.

Similarly, Prophet Jesus was given even the power to raise the dead, in order to establish his legitimacy before the Jews who would ultimately condemn him to death for blasphemy. Nevertheless, his miracles were undeniable by their nature, and it was only the obstinacy and arrogance of the people to whom he was sent that enabled them to deny him.

Muhammad's night journey was obviously not easy for the pagan Makkans to believe. Nevertheless, the Prophet proved it logically by describing the approaching caravans that he overtook on his miraculous return.

Thus, this particular prophetic miracle not only established the Prophet's eminence for Muslims as discussed above, but it also helped to prove his prophethood to the non-believers of his time.

Celebrating the Event

As far as the Muslims are concerned, there is no particular celebration, fast or prayer to commemorate Al-Isra and Al-Miraj. But in some places, the Muslims themselves have started to have commemorative functions, where the story of the night journey is told in poetry or lectures.

While the Prophet himself did not establish these practices, there are scholars who maintain that gatherings meant to remind the Muslims of the importance of Al-Miraj in the history of Islam, or to remind us of the importance of love for the Prophet and the significance of the city of Jerusalem, are permissible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97c4D2fTqw
    ISRA MI'RAJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mylm0P9srLw
    Isra and Miraj (Night Journey) - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

Downloads
    Uploads
    Varan mountains- except that they were a place where the sons of Ishmael lived. “God was with the boy and dwelt in the wilderness, and he used to cultivate an archer with a bow, and he dwelt in the desert of Varan, (Genesis 21: 18-21), then the Old Testament mentioned that Ishmael's sons dwelt from Havilah (Yemen) to Shur, which is opposite Egypt (Genesis 25).

Therefore, the Jesuit (Catholic) translation of the Bible He declares, to a surprise that has shocked Christians, that the grandfather of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him was
    'Ismail

: "Ismail's descendants are the Arabs of the desert, and their life is a life of travel and independence. This is what reminds us of the pre-Islamic era and its poetry" (Margins, p. 91 - sixth edition )!

And with that, the case is solved, and a witness from his family witnessed it!
    Banu Ismail are the Arabs who lived in Mecca
    Of their descendants the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.
    So tell us, O people of the Book, where are the Varan mountains?!

Yes, these are the mountains of the region in which Ismail, peace be upon him, and his descendants, as the Catholic translation tells us, grew up and brought up. It is the mountain range that exists on the borders of the Red Sea, which extends to include Mecca on one side and Medina on the other side, and so the light shines a third time with the coming of Muhammad. , may peace be on him

In Isaiah 13/21 the scholars of the Bible enchant us with this title (a revelation from the Arab side) of these passages: “A district of the Arab countries, in the woods of the Arab countries, you caravans of the Dadaen. Bring water to meet the thirsty. O inhabitants of the land of Taima, fill the fugitive with his bread. Before the swords they fled before the sword and the bow drawn "... and they are alive in the Arab countries and in its desert! And is there anything else in the Arabian Peninsula than the 'Islam and other than Muhammad and his message ?!

As for the rest of the text, it is a precise description of the situation of the Messenger and his companion, the friend Abu Bakr, as they fled Mecca, while the swords of the Quraysh surrounded the house of the Prophet. , peace and blessings be upon him, in order to destroy him after Abu Talib died, and they set aside a thousand camels for the one who brought the Prophet Muhammad after his escape and Tayma, meaning Medina!

It is for the Arabs and the people of Tayma (Medina) to provide the fugitive with his bread and water after the people of Mecca have driven him out, and we have a right to ask, why the Jews -
    they were the first to wait for the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, at the gates of Taima, I mean Medina? !

ما الذي يجعل الإسلام مختلفا عن الديانات الاخرى ؟ - شمسي ركن المتحدثين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lgKS3pkhCI

هاشم يرد على افتراءات المبشرين المسيحيين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GPTE0YPfsk

لماذا أنتم ضد يسوع؟ _ هاشم في حوار مع زوجين مسيحيين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kkasgCt4y8

Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you understand the book of Daniel - God's prophecies? Any thoughts on the Biblical world powers?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bien que la Bible soit interpolée à 99%,
    Pour être juste, il y a très peu de versets authentiques dans la Bible qui ne contredisent pas les paroles des prophètes et le Coran.
    Parce que le Coran
    l'emporte sur les livres précédents pour corriger la contrefaçon qu'ils contiennent

More than one of the scholars of history and biography have stated that Daniyal was one of the Israelite Prophets. He lived at the time of Nebuchadnezzar who destroyed Bayt al-Maqdis (the Temple in Jerusalem), killed many of the Children of Israel, and burned the Torah.

They said that he foretold the coming of our Prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

Daniyal (peace be upon him) mentioned Muhammad the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) by name, and said: “Arrows will be departing from bows and arrows will be stained with blood at your command, O Muhammad.”

This is a clear, unambiguous statement.

Then Shaykh al-Islam mentioned two cases in which Daniyal foretold the coming of the Messiah and of our Prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon them both), then he said:

This is a prophecy in which Daniyal foretold the coming of the Messiah and the coming of Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), in which there is a detailed description of Muhammad and his ummah, which would take too long to quote here. The Muslims read it when they conquered Iraq, as was mentioned by the scholars, including Abu’l-‘Aaliyah.

End quote from al-Jawaab as-Saheeh (5/275-281)

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2338...ce-be-upon-him

Q I have been a Christian for a long time without finding the answer to many Christian questions. Now, many Christians trouble me using the prophecies of Daniel and the last book of their Bible, the Apocalypse. What does Islam say about the prophecies of Daniel and the Book of Revelations in the Bible? Jazakum Allah khayran.

Answer

Dr. Nabil Haroun

15 October, 2016

Salam (Peace) Dear Joe,
    Thank you for your question and for contacting Ask About Islam.
    It seems your Christian friends are troubling you. Why do you have to trouble yourself with the prophecies of the book of Daniel or the Apocalypse? First, think for yourself and ask your Christian friends: is the Bible really the word of God? How can they prove such claim?

The Bible speaks for itself and says: “I am a compilation of human literary works written by human authors, documenting the history, views, epistles, and other literary works of the Israelites (the Old Testament) and Christians (the New Testament).”
    Both groups were written and adopted, centuries after the departure of Prophets Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them), respectively. Neither the churches nor the Christian scholars can deny this simple fact, but they apologetically claim that the writers of the Bible were “inspired” by God to write what they wrote, otherwise, they could not have written.

Can they prove that? Why would this not apply to any similarly prominent human works such as Homer’s Odyssey, Karl Marx’s Kapital, Francis Fukuyama’s End of History and the Last Man?
    Books of the Old Testament represent selections of the literary heritage of the Israelites that were written, copied, translated, modified, and gradually added as either canonical or apocryphal material, during several centuries after the departure of Moses (peace be upon him). Revisions and corrections to the Bible are still going on today independently by the divergent Christian denominations.
    As for the New Testament, it was the Church, through its ecumenical council at Nicea in the year 325 CE, that first selectively adopted some of these human works from among hundreds of others, to be the first “holy” version.

The original Injeel (Gospel) of God inspired to the Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) was practically lost, hidden or ignored, although a few references to that Injeel appear in the Bible. See Mark 1:14-15, Romans 1:1 and 9, and 1 Corinthians 9:12. The chosen works were selected to reflect and support changes introduced into the originally pure monotheistic message of Jesus. Such changes were started by Paul and others:

• Claiming Jesus to be the Lord: “For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord” (Luke 2:11).
    • Claiming that he is the son of God: “And straightway he [Paul] preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God” (Acts 9: 20).
    • Claiming that he is part of a triune God—a concept borrowed from pagan and Hellenic beliefs: “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one” (1 John 5:8).

Such claims directly contradict what Jesus himself said and emphasized, according to the same Bible:
    “And Jesus said unto him, ‘Why callest thou me good? None is good, save one, that is, God’” (Luke 18:19).

“And Jesus saith unto him, ‘The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of Man hath not where to lay his head’” (Matthews 8:20).
    “And Jesus answered him, ‘The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord’” (Mark 12:29).
    These are a few of the major examples of the contradictions and mistakes of the Bible, both Old and New Testaments. Such contradictions are naturally expected for any such collection of human works that reflect the personal viewpoints, motives, and inclinations of those who wrote, edited, and selected them to be holy.

Scores of these contradictions and mistakes—intentional or otherwise— cannot escape the eyes and mind of a common reader, much less a scholar. Compare, for example, the divergent narrations of the four Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John for any of the following:

• Jesus’s genealogy (through Joseph the Carpenter!)
    • Where was Jesus in his first thirty years?
    • The Last Supper and arrest of Jesus
    • Trial of Jesus
    • The story of the crucifixion
    • The burial
    • The resurrection
    • The end of Judas

You can find more in the suggested links at the bottom of this answer and probably much more if you have the time and patience to critically read, compare, and evaluate the lengthy collection of the Bible books.
    As such, how can a sound mind believe or rely on any story, anecdote, prophecy, or statement in the Bible? Why should you trouble yourself with the prophecies in Daniel and the Apocalypse?

If you are referring to the prophecy of Daniel:
    “Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory. And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all.
    Thou art this head of gold. And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth. And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
    And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.” (Daniel 2:37-43)

Why should any interpreter forcibly twist the meaning of such simple words to fit to his own wish or pre-conceived ideas?
    The Apocalypse was written by the widely disputed “John”, who also wrote the fourth Gospel and his two epistles. It is well known that this Gospel, in contrast to the other three Gospels, was intentionally written to support the claims of Jesus’s deity, the Trinity, etc. So, should the Apocalypse be viewed?
    Instead of troubling yourself with whatever the Bible or its interpreters claim, ask your Christian friends to read this answer and to visit this section (Ask about Islam) on the Internet. It is fruitless to go on arguing secondary issues with others (e.g. prophecies in the Bible) if we do not agree on the main issue: Could the Bible, written by known and unknown human authors, be claimed to be the word of God?
    In the Quran, Allah says what means:
    {So woe to [the ones] who write the Book with their hands; thereafter they say, “This is from [the providence of] Allah,” that they may trade it for a little price; So, woe to them for what their hands have written, and woe to them for what they have earned} (Al-Baqarah 2:79).
    Allah also says what means
    {And the Jews will never be satisfied with you, neither will the Christians till you [closely] follow their creed. Say, “Surely the guidance of Allah is the guidance”} (Al-Baqarah 2:120).
    Finally He says also what means:
    {Say, “O People of the Book, come to a level word between us and you, that we worship none except Allah, and that we do not associate anything with Him, and that some of us do not take to themselves others as lords, apart from Allah.” So, in case they turn away, then say, “Bear witness that we are Muslims”} (Aal `Imran 3:64).
    Thank you again for your question and please keep in touch.
    Salam.

https://aboutislam.net/counseling/as...nd-apocalypse/

Downloads
    Uploads
    someone told me
    Westerners think of Thai Bhuddist monks as celibates but celibates they are not.

not only monks have a penchant for violence but penchant for sex.

I have been told by insiders the sickening practice where peasants bring their virgin daughter into the Bhuddist temple and place her on the table and a queue of young monks stream in and out of the room.
    Bhuddism is far more evil than the pious and peaceful facade they would show us

The Indian authorities have arrested a Buddhist monk accused of sexually assaulting 15 boys in a meditation center he runs in the predominantly Buddhist city of Bodgaya, according to a security source.

A police official told AFP that there were "serious accusations" against the monk, Banti Shangbria Sugoi, who was arrested Wednesday, and who received in his center boys from poor families, aged between six and twelve.

"The boys say they were beaten, sexually assaulted, and locked up without water or food when they refused," added the official, who requested anonymity.

The city of Bodhgaya is located in the state of Bihar in northeastern India, and it houses the Mahabudi Temple, one of the four holy sites for Buddhists, and annually tens of thousands visit it.

This case comes weeks after the discovery of a sexual scandal involving a prominent Buddhist monk in China who was sexually assaulting nuns.

لماذا تقرؤون القرآن كالغناء" رجل يسأل الأخ منصور عن القرآن و اللغة العربية | ركن الخطباء مترجم
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebqRh782DT0

الداعية شمسي يرد على شبهة قتل يهود بني قريظة في حوار مع مسيحي محترم | ركن الخطباء مترجم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqYU5IaAS48

فتاة تسأل منصور عن المساواة في الإسلام

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYRinvIzRHE

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing. What were the disciplinary actions imposed?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast