Dresden and its attractions

J

joney handsome

Dresden is a city in Germany. I want to know about its attraction named "Dresden Castle". I heard that it is an old Royal Palace is this true? I want to go there after my tours to san francisco from los angeles. Let me know about the history of this castle and other nearest spots?

No doubt Dresden is an amazing sort of destination in Germany. I heard a lot about it but never visited there. So I have no idea about Dresden Castle. Anyway, I am thinking, I should go there once. So I have decided to go in the next month and will visit this attraction. After coming back, I will share with you. I hope you will wait till I came back.

Joney. I would love to know about your San Francisco experience. That's a beautiful city of California. I personally have been visited the state and really enjoyed myself there. A lot of the places which San Francisco offers to explore, I have experienced the place and would love to go there once again. I'm sure that you also had fun there.

You are right Abraam. San Francisco offers numerous attractions to explore. I also visited there one time in the past for some time. During this time period, I visited only two or three places there. Anyway, I want to know about your favorite places there. If I will go there again, then I will definitely visit them. Do you like to share with me?

jackey321! This is really great that you have been visited such an beautiful place and had fun there. I just always really like to experience the different parts and cities of that states and used to have fun on all of these. That will be just great as well to try any of the new place this year quite sure that like always i will have amazing time there.

Zwinger
Semperoper, Dresden
Dresden Cathedral
Staatliche Kunstsammlungen Dresden
These are the best and great places to see in this city. I also visited all of them and will say these places make it more wonderful and lovely. I also want to go there again in the future. i hope it will be good and useful for both of you.

Back