Lindos Blu
New Hotel
Saint Andrea Seaside Resort
The Excelsior
Elite Suites by Amathus Beach
Avithos Resort
The Met Hotel
TesoroBlu Hotel & Spa

Saint Andrea Seaside Resort is one of my favorite places to stay in Greece. Actually it is one of my favorite traveling destinations on earth and I have been there many times in my life. Every time I love to stay at this hotel. It is one of the luxurious places to stay in this country. This place looks awesome for its; Cycladic architecture and the French finesse.

You are right Malickk. The Saint Andrea Seaside Resort is a nice place for staying with family. It is the famous hotel in Greece. I also personally stay there with my friends only 1 week. During this week I am too impressed about the hotel service. It was awesome and unforgettable. What you say about it Malickk? Am I right or not?

You are right jACKEY, they provide wonderful services to its visitors. The food was delicious and staff was also friendly and helpful. I must stay in this hotel if I get a chance to visit this country again in my life. I also suggest to all people who has plan to go there in future must stay in this hotel.

Guys I am going to Greece to attend my important meeting that was pending for few days but now the date is final. When I heard the locations then I surprised to listen and now, I want to visit there as soon as possible. Yeah the I am going to attend the meeting that will be take place next at the group of island “Santorini” which is the tourist's most visited points of interests. Here I want to know guys any suggestions which reserves will be best for me.

According to me these hotels are best to dine in Greece. So must explore these during your travelling experience to make your journey more remarkable.
1.Hotel Belvedere
2.TesoroBlu Hotel & Spa
3.Mykonos Theoxenia Hotel
4.Therme & Spa Hotel
5.Avithos Resort

You are right Jhoney! These hotels are also best to stay in Greece. I really like it. Recently my uncle came from Greece tour. During the tour, he stay the Mykonos Theoxenia Hotel and had impressed with services. If I will go there then I will stay this hotel in the future.

Yes jACKEY, Mykonos Theoxenia Hotel is a nice hotel to stay in Greece. I have no experience of this hotel but one of my friends stayed there a year ago during his Greece trip. He told me a lot of information about this place .

I think it will be a nice experience for you too jACKEY. I must say it will be a great decision for you to have an experience to dine in Mykonos Theoxenia Hotel. I would like to say don't forget to mention your own experience and drop your views about this hotel there.

Yes jACKEY, I agreed with jhoney don’t forget to share your experience of this region with us after come back. I always love to read others reviews and experiences because it is a best way to get new ideas and things about any place of thing. Are you agree with me or not?

Back